Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2006, 10:03 AM   #21
txkrumm
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5920
Bluegill,
Sometimes life throws you curveballs...it will all work out. Best of luck to you and your wife. I hope her health situation improves and you guys enjoy your Montana to the fullest!
t

txkrumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 10:07 AM   #22
Old GI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4308
I'm sure you will make the choice that is best for you and your family, god bless and good luck.
Old GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 01:13 PM   #23
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Congratulations on both...maybe things will have a way at working out for yous!
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:50 PM   #24
LonnieB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6150
Send a message via MSN to LonnieB
Hey Blue, glad to see you'll be staying in the USA, and we hope your Bride's surgery goes well with a speedy recovery, and minimal tweaking. We'll be keeping you both in our prayers.

Now, go have some fun with your new trailer !!!
LonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:16 PM   #25
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
Congrads Blue on getting your new monty!! but just think...you will also have time to plan where ya gonna be taking that new 1yr old monty!! and you and family will be in our prayers.
tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:40 PM   #26
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
Best wishes Blue, to you and your wife. We pray the surgery goes well and recovery will be short. She will be well in time for the better weather and able to head out on a trip.
Myrna
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 01:30 AM   #27
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Blue,
Sorry to hear about your wife's problem but very happy to learn you will have your rig soon. Also glad you'll be here to use it. That way you can make sure all warranty issues are ironed out. If you'd been gone for the first year the warranty would have run out before you even got to use it much! This way should be no problem.

Our thoughts will be with you and your wife during the upcoming months. Good luck.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 02:36 AM   #28
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Blue,
So sorry to hear that your wife has to have surgery. We will pray that all goes well. Isn't it amazing how our life can take such turns. In your case, I think it was more of a zig zag. Glad you will be able to enjoy your Monty sooner, though. Keep us posted.
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 02:57 AM   #29
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Blue,

Here is a wish that you get to live that happily ever after that you want

Prayers are with you and yours in the upcoming months. Take care of that lovely bride of yours.

Colleen
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 04:38 AM   #30
CampingCrazyShirley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6271
Blue-Sorry to hear about your wife's surgery and hope all goes well for her. Glad you are going to be staying in the states. Hopefully, all will go well and you'll be able to use the new Monty soon.
CampingCrazyShirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 09:20 AM   #31
Bluegill
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6121
Thanks everyone for the prayers, well wishes, thoughts and congrats.

We are both excited about the arrival of the camper and can’t wait to start living in it.

Being born again Christians we are both at peace with the decision that was made. We will stay in the states and continue to live our dream once the medical issues have been resolved.

Yall better get ready for a bunch of dumb questions in the up coming month. Cus I'm gunna have'em.
Bluegill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 09:42 AM   #32
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
Blue, you have a great attitude.

You go ahead and ask all those dumb questions so I don't have to when we get our Montana. I will be reading all your posts so we can learn right along with you. Believe me, I am SURE we would have more dumb questions that you could ever ask. LOL I know all the experts here won't think they are dumb questions anyway as they/we all have BTDT at some point in our life for the most part with RVs.

Now, will you be living in yours full-time locally and/or in cold weather? It seems I remember you mentioning that as that is what we are looking at doing - not by choice to some extent but out of need (aging father and our jobs). We don't have the luxury of going to warm temps in the winter, which would be our #1 choice if we could believe me.
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 09:53 AM   #33
Bluegill
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6121
Hey Wannabe, Thanks, stayed tuned for a teaching session as I'm sure I will be taught by the experts here.

We will be living in it fulltime in Bellingham, WA. while I'm working here. Since this is our FIRST time to experience the GREAT northwest I'm not real sure what to expect as far as cold goes. I have heard several stories.

Our stickhouse is back home in TEXAS being guarded by our son. can you say P A R T Y
Old 10-27-2006, 10:01 AM   #34
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
Well, we certainly will be interested in hearing of your experience. Please keep us updated, if you would, on how you fair in the cold weather. I bet it will be better than you may even expect!
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:58 AM   #35
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Blue,

I am sure glad to hear you'll be able to enjoy your new Monty! And I'm sorry I missed the part about your wifes surgery on the last thread - Our prayers for a quick recovery!

So many choices - it sure helps to sit back and listen to what God has planned for us.

bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:25 PM   #36
Bluegill
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6121
You know Brad, That is my biggest problem most of the time. I'm not still enough to listen to what God has to say.

I now know that God played a huge role in all of this.
I got a call today from one of the guys that was going to be my boss over there.
He told me that the Russians and the Polish came in and ousted all of the head people at this refinery in Lithuania and politely asked our two other guys already there to kindly leave and that they did NOT need our services. There are 3 other guys that had already quit their jobs and were going to fly over this next Wednesday. Now they have to go back to their old boss and ask for their jobs back.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:46 PM   #37
LonnieB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6150
Send a message via MSN to LonnieB
Hey Blue, sometimes God has His own way of steering us in the right direction, despite every effort by us to stray off course. I'm glad you wound up staying home.
LonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 06:45 PM   #38
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Blue,

I thought I had the corner on the market of asking dumb questions

Maybe we can trade off, I will ask one then you can ask the next one.

Everyone has been so gracious with their information. Hubby is the slightly expierenced one with the RV. I am the one that reads the boards. I just love it when I can say " did you know that ........ could happen if.......??? He has listened to several of the things that I pickup on the boards. He is now checking water levels in the batteries and turning the battery disconnect to off when we are parked at our house.

We did have our first cabinet door fall off so you best check them out during your PDI.
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:19 AM   #39
Kimmrg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1217
Blue and Bride, our thoughts are with you as you yo yo through. Take care.
Kimmrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:04 AM   #40
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Prayers for your wife and you all enjoy that new Montana.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote