Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 03-25-2021, 01:46 PM   #1
Md.FireFighter 3791RD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20081
Send a message via AIM to Md.FireFighter 3791RD Send a message via MSN to Md.FireFighter 3791RD Send a message via Yahoo to Md.FireFighter 3791RD
Fridge issue

Having a issue with my 2016 Montana 3791 Residential Refrigerator. I have seen people talking on here about getting water in the crisper trays area under neth and freezing so I watched a few videos that they recommended I got the part to put on the heating element behind the back panel and plugged the two plugs behind the panel on the interior of the back wall of the refrigerator. Once all put back together I went out underneath the front storage compartment and plugged it back into the receptacle next to the inverter I'm on Shore power 24/7 I'm at a campground seasonal and I don't use the inverter at all anymore. Once plugged in I walked into the camper the numbers were lit up over top the doors for temperature settings so I set them to 38 in the fridge -8 in freezer what they were supposed to be never had to do that before the last three years I just plug in refrigerator it turned on and the number stayed lit up and I closed the doors on the previous years and refrigerator was working fine now once I close the doors after a couple minutes I open the doors backup all the number lights are out on the control panel except for a little blue horizontal line blinking. So I done it a few times even tried it with turning on the inverter and still happening number lights go out once the doors are closed and reopened them up. Has anybody ever had this happen thanks for any help.

Md.FireFighter 3791RD is offline   Reply With Quote