Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-18-2004, 10:36 PM   #1
Montana_882
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #882
CAMBRIDGE replaces BIG SKY

While at the factory last week we found out that the Montana Big Sky is no longer going to be built,it is being replaced a newer HIGH END unit. It is called the CAMBRIDGE and one standered featur will be the MOR/ryde suspension. There are many other standared options but it is NOT being priced or displayed until the show in Louisville KY.

Montana_882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 03:03 AM   #2
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Thanks for the updated information. I am looking forward to seeing this model.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 04:25 AM   #3
HomeOnTheRoad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1104
Did they say it will be the Montana Cambridge or just the Cambridge?
HomeOnTheRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 11:22 AM   #4
Native Tex
Montana Master

M.O.C. #375
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by EAGLEONE

While at the factory last week we found out that the Montana Big Sky is no longer going to be built,it is being replaced a newer HIGH END unit. It is called the CAMBRIDGE and one standered featur will be the MOR/ryde suspension. There are many other standared options but it is NOT being priced or displayed until the show in Louisville KY.
Eagleone - thanks for the update. Our dealer had told us when we bought our 05 that since the price difference between the Monty and the Big Sky was within $5K, Keystone was dropping the Big Sky label. They said a new one was due out, but did not know. I will have to tell them about your good news. Thanks for the update.

Native Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 01:02 PM   #5
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Of course they're going to drop Big Sky because I JUST GOT ONE. Now I feel like the guy that bought a new Pontiac the day before GM announced that they wouldn't be making any more. E plurabus onion dip. That's about as close as I get to prophanity any more.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 04:18 PM   #6
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Thanks for the exciting news. I was planning on purchasing a Big Sky, now I will have to change plans, however the new model sounds fantastic. Please keep us posted on any new words. Happyrving...../
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 07:44 AM   #7
Chester
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #908
I've been on hold since selling our Monty a few weeks ago. Have been hearing about a new unit and can hardly wait to see the new model. Hopefully there's enough info after the Louisville show to be comfortable enough to order.

This is the first time I've heard the name Cambridge..last time it was Summit. I guess it will be a surprise!
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 11:09 AM   #8
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
I saw another brand with the name Summit so I'd guess that one is out. Anybody hearing about pricing on the Cambridge? If it has mor-ryde and other fulltimer goodies it may be outside our price range.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote