Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-20-2004, 03:56 PM   #1
Rob Cooley
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4
Send a message via Yahoo to Rob Cooley
Yearly Bonding

As some of you may recall it is that time of year again for Ziggy,Zack and myself to do some nightly bonding. Here is how we do it here in Florida. I sit here in front of the computer and Ziggy sits on my left and Zack sits on my right. I fix a nice size glass of Eggnog and insert just enough Rum to make it great. Now Ziggy and Zack just love this drink and we do this about twice a week or sometimes more often. We do have to be careful so they do not start jumping around or running through the house because the rear legs drive train just doesn't always follow the front legs drive train. Last year Ziggy was trotting down the hallway and made a turn into the bedroom. His rear end had no idea that the front end had made the turn resulting in a broad side crash into the door frame. Other than that misshap it has been a good bonding season. I will try to keep them under control this year but get the Eggnog and Rum out and the come over and sit down. Cheers

Rob Cooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 07:34 AM   #2
Random Line
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7
Thanks Rob,

You paint great word pictures.

Have a safe and Blessed Holiday season.
Random Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:36 AM   #3
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Rob, What a picture you do paint I had to laugh at the idea of seeing Ziggy crashing into the door frame. By the way I think that eggnog and rum is a very good tool to use for a bonding session. LOL You all have a Happy Holiday!
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 12:58 PM   #4
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Rob,
You really had me laughing and bring back memories. When I was in my 20's I belonged to a College/Career Church group. I was divorced and had 3 children but I was in my 20's so that is where I ended up. I did the newsletter each month for the group. Several of the guys in the group would come over to help me and we would whip up a batch of Tom and Jerry's to help us. Each month we acknowledged those who contributed to the newsletter and we always thanked Tom and Jerry and no one ever caught on.
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 01:06 PM   #5
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Thanks for the laugh. I can just see those soused dogs gallivanting around the house smacking into walls.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 03:53 PM   #6
Rob Cooley
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4
Send a message via Yahoo to Rob Cooley
Christmas Eve report.
Zack has the hic-ups and Ziggy has run into the China Cabinet but all is well. Merry Christmas and happy Holidays.
Rob Cooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 07:13 AM   #7
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
But what about Rob? Sure you're not just "seeing" things that way?
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 08:44 AM   #8
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
And that was just Christmas Eve. Can't imagine what them to pups will be like come New Years.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote