Plain and Fancy Farm Restaurant
Judy has made dinner reservations for 6 p.m. Friday night at the Plain and Fancy Farm Restaurant, which is a short drive from the campground. This will be a traditional Amish feast. For those of you that attend the Fall Rally in Goshen you know what we mean. We need at least 20 attendees to get a separate room at this price.
This dinner is a family style, all you can eat feast that includes:
Assorted Rolls with Apple Butter
Iced Raisin Bread
Golden Fried Chicken
Eye Round of Beef with Au Jus
Plain & Fancy's Signature Baked Sausage
Chicken Pot Pie with Homemade Noodles
Real Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
Browned Buttered Noodles
Dried Sweet Corn
Vegetable of the Day
Vanilla Ice Cream
Bottomless Lemonade, Brewed Iced Tea, Hot Tea, Coffee, and Water
The cost is $24.45 per person. This price includes tax and gratuity.
If you would like to join us for this meal, please respond to this post with your number of reservations. We will collect the cash payment for this dinner when you arrive at the rally on Wednesday.
Deadline for reservations is Friday, June 6, 2014.
Those currently signed up for The Feast are:
1. John and Judy Michaels 2 reservations
2. Stan and Emmy Olah 2 reservations
3. Don and Bonnie Lee 2 reservations
4. Brad and Marilyn Larson 2 reservations
5. Vera and Jim Graves 2 reservations
6. Mike and Donna Ishler 2 reservations
7. Pat and Rich Labbe 2 reservations
8. Frank and Janet Gracia 2 reservations
9. Sharon and Wally Huber 2 reservations
10. Frank and Sandy Tietgens 2 reservations
11. Art and Margaret Minor 2 reservations
12. George and Rosetta Person 2 reservations
Yippee!! 24 reservations.