Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 01-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #41
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
So glad you are getting your new Monty. Happy the dealer came through for you.

Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:44 AM   #42
refocused
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6586
OK - just ordered our new 2007 2980RL - should have it in 8 weeks or less - our dealer, Tex-All Boat and RV, Selma, TX (just north of San Antonio on I35) has replaced our stolen rig! We cannot say enough good things about them - we also ordered the new sofa everyone is talking about - can hardly wait!
refocused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:03 AM   #43
Bowie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1475
Now THAT is GREAT news!!! Glad to hear that the dealer is replacing the rig. The good will they are generating with that order is terrific. Personally, we are also glad to hear that you could order the new sofa. That means it actually exists and is not a figment of our imaginations. All best wishes to you both as you wait for that new rig. Hope to see you on down the road--especially if we visit the TX hill-country.
Bowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:56 AM   #44
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Chuck, Is the "Bluebonnet Palace" still out that way? I used to live in Marion back in the '80's. Are the Selma Smokeys still doing their thing? Plan on visiting my old house (we had it built) sometime this year or next....

Anyway, Glad to hear you got things straightened out. Hope the timing is not too bad for you.
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 02:08 PM   #45
Okie Guy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6054
Chuck and Suzanne,

I am so happy your bad experience is turning around. Congrats on the new unit and I hope it arrives super fast!

Phil
Okie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:53 PM   #46
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Send a message via AIM to ragdoll Send a message via MSN to ragdoll
Congratulations - that is wonderful news. Know you are excited!

Safe travels.
Lorraine
ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:54 AM   #47
refocused
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6586
pparamore,

The Bluebonnet Palace is still there - sometimes they use it as a church so don't know if it is still a dance hall or not the rest of the time - yes, the Selma Smokies are still going up and down I35 looking for Alaska plates instead of keeping an eye on RV lots! Our dealer said they ALL showed up after the theft was reported - LOL
refocused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:09 AM   #48
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Chuck and Suzanna, this is great news! How wonderful that you're getting a new rig AND the new couch. Hope our paths cross again some day so we can hear all about your travels.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:18 AM   #49
AZCampinfool
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5430
Chuck and Suzanna, that is great news. You certainly have a great dealer. Sometimes things happen for a reason...maybe you were just destined to get the new sofa after all..
AZCampinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:32 AM   #50
Connorsmom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6592
That is SO wonderful that this dealership has stepped up to the plate and hit a homer!!! I've had so many bad experiences with dealerships, it's great to hear a positive story about one. There is a dealership in my area that is huge, they call it a superstore. The experience I had when I purchased my first trailer (the Monty is my second, well technically my third, but thats a whole other story) was nothing short of a nightmare.

I purchased the TT the day after the private campground I belong to closed for the season. I was so excited to have my very first brand new trailer. But, I would have to wait six months until the campground opened to be able to use it. So, I took pictures of it to get me through the winter...LOL

Around February, I went to the dealership to set up the appointment for them to deliver the new trailer to the campground in April. I thought since I was there, I would look at my nice new trailer, it had been a long winter!! I drove all through the place, but couldn't find it. So, I went up to the front desk and told them I could not find it. The guy was VERY condescending to me, treating me like I had the "little woman" syndrome (ladies, you know what I mean). I went out and searched the entire place once again...still no trailer.

This time the guy at the desk said "it has to be out there", you're just not finding it. I told him "look, a 34' trailer tends to stick out from the rest don't cha think"? He just kept me waiting...and waiting...and waiting. Finally a salesman came in and asked if I had been helped. I told him no...I was being ignored. I told him my problem, and he took me back to the service area. They called back and forth, but no one could seem to find my trailer.

After over an hour of this game....I blew. You can truly push me quite a bit...but once you take me there...it sucks to be you!!!LOL I told them if my trailer was not found IMMEDIATELY, I would call my insurance company to report a theft, and then the police to get a report. Suddenly, my trailer showed up. They had it hidden in one of the bays in the back. They had damaged it, and had hoped to get the parts in and fix it before I would know anything about it! Someone had backed into the steps, and crushed them against the side of the trailer.

I won't go into everything here, mostly because going too deep into it just pi$$*&&( me off again. Plus, I'm sure this has been a long enough story as it is!!LOL What I can say for sure is....I will NEVER step foot at that dealership again, the BBB is one HUGE joke, and they obviously work for businesses, and Walt Michael RV in Bellevelle MI is the worst dealership on the planet. Everyone I know, and everyone I've talked to has a nightmare story about that place.

Whew...I gotta go look at some other posts now....I'm riled up all over again!!!LOL Peace out...

Jan
Connorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:55 AM   #51
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Congratulations so happy that things worked out for you! I bet it is a beauty of a Monty!!!
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote