Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 07-30-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
wingerphil
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6570
Bathroom sink cracked

DW noticed the bathroom sink is cracked from the edge of the drain and heading up the side of the bowl. I remember reading where some of you have had the same issue but I could not find any info doing a search.
I have applied some silicone as a temporary repair but will need to replace the sink. Can I get a replacement at Home Depot? Did you replace with a ceramic or plastic? How hard a job was it?
We are going to the fall rally so if I have to buy an RV style sink I may be able to pick one up at one of the surplus places if I have to stick to the same type of sink.

Thanks,

Phil

wingerphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
hazmic
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4962
We also had the same thing on ours. We bought a new one at Colows on I-44 in MO. They had white and tan ones and were new and in stock. Was not that bad to change and yes they are plastic and thin.
hazmic is offline   Reply With Quote