Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 07-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #21
kerry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7125
Way to go Dave. I told a guy the other day, I've been around this RV stuff for about 30yrs, and always learning something new. Kerry

kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:00 AM   #22
GUNNY

M.O.C. #9509
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bob n pam

Okay, I sure hope somebody has the answer to this problem. When hooked to city water we have extremely low water pressure. Pressure with the pump is fine. So far we have replaced the regulator, the inline filter and the city water inlet in the rig. We have tried it without any regulator or any filters or screens. We have taken apart the connections into the house filter and nothing is clogged. Still, little to no water pressure. We have used the quick fill for the water tank. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks.

Pam
is it only your cold water or hot side that you have low pres?
I have found large amounts of calcium inside water lines the size of your little finger, you might want to open both cold/hot bleed lines
run city water to blow out lines and remove all difiuser off all taps
GUNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:54 AM   #23
muddflapp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7533
This is a fix I will have to store in my memory bank. Who would think it would be in the supply hose when water flows out of it freely when not hooked up to the Monty?
muddflapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:36 AM   #24
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Dave, I nominate you are no longer feeble. Any seconds? In all your humbleness you have contributed to too many solutions to declare yourself feeble.

I had this problem years ago on a Popup Trailer and didn't remember to bring it up. The hose would not allow much water to go through it and I had a spare that worked, so I just chucked the errant one and didn't "debug it". This was before I start attaching regulators, filters and other stuff so it was easy to figure out the faulting part. Now I know a reason for hoses to fail. THANKS Dave.

Now who do you think is feeling feeble one on this topic? When I was first starting out on my engineering career, I heard my boss tell another young upstart, "In my career, I have forgotten more than you'll ever learn". That was too cool, because that punk deserved it. I don't think I'll ever get there, but I am certainly forgetting enough these days.

Good job, ExNavydiver! It's always good to learn!
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:21 PM   #25
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Another thing to add to my memory, just in case....

Good call, Dave!
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote