Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
American RV Supplies--in business?

I have tried two days to order something from American RV Supplies (americanrvsupplies.com) but when I try to submit the final page of the order, after my info has been put in, I wind up on another part of the web site. I went through that 4 or 5 times yesterday and today, thinking I was doing something wrong, but after trying again on another computer, the same thing happened. I've also called the 800 number several times during the past week, but I get the instant-busy sound (no pause between dialing the last number and the busy signal).

The web site home page and search box work fine, but it's impossible to place an order. If you've successfully ordered from this company, please let me know. The last time I had this kind of web and 800-number problem it was prior to Christmas, when I was trying to order from Circuit City. After calling a Circuit City store in Idaho Falls, I learned that CC was closing and that the web site was no longer functional.

Carolyn

Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote