Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2022, 05:50 PM   #21
Wisconsin Retiree
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #28036
It is worth finding your second valve and inspecting it. Mine was leaking & had I not went to slide my fridge out to vacuum coils it would have been a disaster. I had to remove the panel at rear of cabinet via the six screws to expose it.

Also, on the 3121RL units that ice maker line runs outside under the rear of refrigerator slide and is completely exposed to the cold. Keep in mind If you have water in that line in sub freezing temperatures it will be a problem. I eliminated the problem & went back to making cubes the old fashioned way
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211217_144041825.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	370.0 KB
ID:	11690  

Wisconsin Retiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 04:46 PM   #22
Hit The Road
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27454
Quote:
Originally Posted by 281CK View Post
I have 281CK. The refrigerator has a water dispenser/ice maker that is not getting water. I located one on/off valve under the sink. Looking at the diagram it looks like there is another behind the refrigerator. Before attempting to pull the refrigerator out, is there anything I should be aware of or take into consideration?
We had the dealer dc the ice maker since we have read that is a major source of leaks. Folks are correct, the valve is on the left side of the fridge, in the cabinet. There is a panel you have to remove to get access to the valve.

We make ice the old fashioned way.....ice cube trays. Takes a few hours and we are good to go! Foolproof and no leaks!
Hit The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 06:53 AM   #23
Ironhrse

M.O.C. #28170
That's exactly where mine was
Ironhrse is offline   Reply With Quote