Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 12-26-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
akf15e
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9143
I had a Rhino liner in my 2003 GMC and got a Line X on my 2011 GMC. Both were in the $500 range, though the Rhino was on a standard bed, so I guess that makes the Line X a bit cheaper. Happy with both,, though I've only had the Line X a year so far and haven't put a lot of mulch, rocks, and other junk in it yet, which I tend to do. I used the Rhino hard - shoveling dirt, mulch, rocks, etc. Never wore out in the bed, but it did start to peel off the bed rails after about 6 years. Also, it dulled quite a bit, but it was exposed to the elements continuously. At first glance, the Line X seems a bit thicker and shinier, but again, it is new. I don't think you will go wrong either way.
akf15e is offline   Reply With Quote