Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 02-10-2008, 04:34 AM   #1
illapah
Montana Master

M.O.C. #666
oxygenics shower head

I don't understand this solution. Can anyone elaborate?

--Quote--
As everyone says the Oxygenics shower head is a great product, but almost every review states they had to purchase a shutoff valve. All you have to do is unscrew the exsisting shutoff valve that comes with the product, screw it on the hot/cold faucet threading then screw in the hose to the valve then screw in the shower head to the hose. Its that simple. One can adjust the power of the spray or turn it down to a trickle.
--end quote--

Are they talking about taking off the shut off valve on the shower head that is installed at the factory??

illapah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #2
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Illapah, not sure if my new shower head was an Oxygenics or not, but on the head was a pressure reducer that twisted to full power or to a trickle. The trickle is OK if you are hooked up to water but if boon docking, you need to turn off the flow, not let it trickle.
At the trade show where I purchased my new head, I also picked up a valve that shuts off the flow by turning a knob one way or the other. This allows you to save the water you need to SURVIVE!!!!!!
Just kidding on the survival thing. But you need to save all the water you can in that situation and to be able to completely shut off the shower head when bathing is a must.
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote