Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 01-29-2004, 06:21 AM   #1
Montana_513
Established Member

M.O.C. #513
TV Reception In 04 Mountaineer

I cannot get any reception on the crank-up TV antenna. With the booster on, there is slight improvement but not enough to even watch the TV. Hooked up to the satellite dish, everything works ok. This has been a problem since new. I have had it at the dealer twice and both times they said they replaced the cable but the problem has not been fixed. Figuring the only way to fix it right is to do it myself, I thought maybe the antenna was bad. I borrowed a used antenna from the dealer and put it on. Maybe a slight improvement but not much. Next step may be to try a new booster. Any ideas or suggestions?

Craig, Sue, 2 boys, 3 dogs, 02 F250 Diesel

Montana_513 is offline   Reply With Quote