Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > TIRES, Montana Tires
Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2020, 12:39 PM   #41
CalandLinda
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15948
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFORD99 View Post
What kind of explanation do you need , you told me they were not steel cased , but they are ,its on the sidewall . You were wrong, we make mistakes ,what else do you need to hear .
I have said no such thing in this tread.

Besides that, you have never provided sidewall information for the tires in question.

If the tire is steel cased the individual tire will describe the carcass as having steel cording.

All radial ST tires have steel belts which should not be confused with the casing materials.

CalandLinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 04:00 PM   #42
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalandLinda View Post
I have said no such thing in this tread.

Besides that, you have never provided sidewall information for the tires in question.

If the tire is steel cased the individual tire will describe the carcass as having steel cording.

All radial ST tires have steel belts which should not be confused with the casing materials.

You got all the answers I'm going to give you on the Westlake thread .
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 06:58 PM   #43
jeffba
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20753
as many directions this tread is taking it is getting tiring trying to keep up.
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat CCLB PSD DRW KJ5CQH
jeffba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 05:05 AM   #44
Eagleback
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15731
Would you please take the west lake tire crap to the west lake tire thread. I am trying to let people know about the SAILUN TRUCK TIRES and my experience with them. please do not hijack my thread any longer. Thank you.
2017, 3500 Ram Big Horn, 4x4, Crew Cab, DRW, Aisin Transmission, 4:10. Curt Q20, 2014 Mountaineer 331 RLT, Sailun's on the rv and truck.
Eagleback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:37 AM   #45
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleback View Post
Would you please take the west lake tire crap to the west lake tire thread. I am trying to let people know about the SAILUN TRUCK TIRES and my experience with them. please do not hijack my thread any longer. Thank you.
If you would look a couple posts above ,you would see I directed it back to where it belonged . My bad !!. But a typical tire thread ,they usually go sideways

As far as Sailun goes, not much more to learn . They proved their quality over ,and over .
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #46
CalandLinda
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleback View Post
You actually posted in this forum; Tires, Montana Tires. It should have been posted in the; Tow Vehicles & Towing forum. The moderators did not move it so it became open game for where it's posted. IMO, you've let it ride too long in this forum and it should ride here to its conclusion.
CalandLinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 10:44 AM   #47
Eagleback
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15731
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalandLinda View Post
You actually posted in this forum; Tires, Montana Tires. It should have been posted in the; Tow Vehicles & Towing forum. The moderators did not move it so it became open game for where it's posted. IMO, you've let it ride too long in this forum and it should ride here to its conclusion.

You are correct as i didn't post in the correct forum, sorry. Maybe the title Sailun truck tires was not understood by some. Thanks for the correction.
2017, 3500 Ram Big Horn, 4x4, Crew Cab, DRW, Aisin Transmission, 4:10. Curt Q20, 2014 Mountaineer 331 RLT, Sailun's on the rv and truck.
Eagleback is offline   Reply With Quote