Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-11-2005, 03:11 PM   #1
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
New 3475 on order

We are so excited. We just got back from the Minneapolis RV show and ordered our new 3475. We were lucky enough to meet both Jim and Jeff from Montana while we were there for 8 hours. They were so very helpful. We sure bent Jeffs ear. I'll bet he was glad to see the last of us but he sure didn't make us feel like that. Our salesman, Rick, from Quality Motors in Elk River has been great with us also. We have been bugging him for about 3 months now. Saw the new Cambridge too. What a nice unit but way to heavy for our one ton to pull and do not want to get a new tow vehicle yet so it was out of the question. Just had to tell someone and can't think of a better place to yell YIPPEEEEEEEE

adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 03:21 PM   #2
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
CONGRATULATIONS! May you have many many happy hours/days/weeks/months in your new unit.

Jeff is a nice guy, isn't he!

Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 03:21 PM   #3
jerrie
Established Member

M.O.C. #3031
Good for you!! We know the feeling we ordered our 3295rk 3 weeks ago and can hardly wait. We had to make a trip to the Houston RV Show to get close to a Monty, just so we could wait 3 more weeks. Hope it's not longer than that. Good luck with your's....
jerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 03:27 PM   #4
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
adelmoll...Congrats on the new unit. Always exciting to see a MOC member anticipating delivery. May you enjoy many happy miles in your new wheel estate!!
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 03:29 PM   #5
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Congratulations to both of you! We know how great that excited feeling is when you get it ordered. Hopefully the wait will go quickly for you.

I don't think I know Jim (did you get a last name?) but agree with you about Jeff.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 03:57 PM   #6
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Thanks everyone. Yes Steve we did get a last name but I was so excited that I forgot it already. While we were waiting for their plane to come in Our salesman told us that Jim knew all the answers for all the wireing questions we had so I assume that was his expertise but then Jeff seemed to know about everything too so I think they both know everything about the Montana. Jim is the one I had to talk to about not having the mirror installed in the loo and Jeff is the one that told me that the idea of the "little pointy thing" came from his wife. Seems they have one in their home and Jeff was so glad his wife was using it because she always took her rings off when doing dishes etc. and he was always worried about her loosing them down the sink. When she started putting them on the pointy thing (he didn't even know they had one) he was so relieved that he had it put in the Montana. Buy the way, the new Montana's still have the pull curtain between the shower and bed. Just no door. I am so glad they did this. Because of the change it gives me the chance to get the full queen bed instead of the short queen or the king if we wanted. We chose the queen as that is what we are used to and will replace the mattress with Select Comfort before we start full time. Making the bed will be a snap with all the walk around room the queen provides.
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 04:06 AM   #7
Chester
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #908
Congrats on the new 3475. You can tell by my signature that I think you got a great unit!!! Ours should arrive in about 2 weeks.
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote