Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HOBBY CENTRAL > Hamming it Up & RC Toys for Big Girls & Boys
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
Leaseit
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5356
City and Repeater

John,

What is the chance of adding City and Repeater to the list of Hams.
In case we are traveling throught an area, if they monitor a repeater we might try giving a shout to them. Of couse the PL tone would need to be included along with the frequency???

Randy

Leaseit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Randy-- send John an email or a PM with the info he needs and I'm sure he'll add you to the list!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:58 AM   #3
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Leaseit

John,

What is the chance of adding City and Repeater to the list of Hams.
In case we are traveling throught an area, if they monitor a repeater we might try giving a shout to them. Of couse the PL tone would need to be included along with the frequency???

Randy
Randy,
Yes it could be done, however, it would be dependent on each member providing me the information and keeping it up to date..Also that information is only accurate for home base, unless again they update me every time they move.

Second the forum is not designed for columns so a table is not supported. I spoofed it with my list by forcing extra spaces and changing text to courier which is structured, not free flow spacing.

I hope this answers your question.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote