Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2021 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 03:36 PM   #81
Max
Established Member

M.O.C. #13023
Thanks, Steve, for checking...Manually works for us, like in 2019 !

Old 07-08-2021, 04:42 PM   #82
BandG
Established Member

M.O.C. #23101
I have already paid and registered. We decided we would like to arrive on the 7th vs the 8th. What do I need to do?
Old 07-08-2021, 06:59 PM   #83
bish
Site Team

M.O.C. #8644
BrendaT,
Please follow this link to request your arrival date change:
https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...71#post1226571

Thank you,

2009 10th Anniversary 3400RL, LED bulbs throughout unit, Level up, X-Factor, Wet bolts, Disc brakes, Sailun S637 tires.
Old 07-14-2021, 01:41 PM   #84
Route66Rambler
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23433
What is the refund policy? My husband is an airline pilot and won't know his schedule for September until the middle of August. I don't want to register and not be able to get a refund-that's a lot of money to lose.
Thanks.
Old 07-15-2021, 07:12 PM   #85
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Hello,

I pm’d you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route66Rambler View Post
What is the refund policy? My husband is an airline pilot and won't know his schedule for September until the middle of August. I don't want to register and not be able to get a refund-that's a lot of money to lose.
Thanks.
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Old 07-27-2021, 08:04 PM   #86
Lhinkle114
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25520
Quote:
Originally Posted by bish View Post

(Elkhart County 4-H Fairgrounds, Goshen, Indiana)

200 sites will be available for the Rally

As of 7/25/21 there are only 36 sites remaining!

Please be advised, if sites are available, online registrations will be accepted until 11:59pm on July 31st. Sites are limited so register as soon as possible, don’t be left out!

If all 200 sites are reserved prior to July 31st a waitlist will be started. See "Waitlist" information at bottom of this post.

Costs:

For 2021 the Rally and camping fee for each RV with up to 2 people will be:

$299 for 7 nights (arriving (9/9)
$329 for 8 nights (arriving (9/8)
$359 for 9 nights (arriving (9/7)

The charge for each additional guest is $50 per person.

Note: You cannot book your campground reservation for the Rally directly with the Elkhart County Fairgrounds. It will automatically be booked for you thru the Cvent on-line registration process.

However
, campground reservations for a later departure date after 9/16 must be made directly with the Elkhart County Fairgrounds (Phone – 574-533-3247).

To help Rally attendees get around, we plan to have optional golf Cart rentals available again this year (watch for a separate post in the near future).

Note: we will have a limited number of conveniently located sites for individuals with disabilities.
If you require one of these sites, there will be a separate thread posted on the Forum for sign-up. Again, the number of these sites are limited and we will do our best to fulfill as many requests as possible.

Also, please note, “group” or “buddy” camping site requests will NOT be accepted due to the large number of attendees & the planning nightmare it generates. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Please note: the charge for the Rally fees will show up as
Rally n Events LLC
on your credit card statement.

Covid-19 Important information

In an effort to protect our member attendees, Rally sponsors, vendors and fairgrounds staff, it is highly recommended that you have been fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 virus prior to attending the 2021 Montana Owners Club National Fall Rally.
Additionally, all attendees must comply with the current Elkhart County and State of Indiana Covid-19 virus requirements in place at the time of the Rally.
Requirements may include, but are not limited, to wearing a face mask (self-provided) and practicing social distancing.
The Rally will provide hand sanitizing stations and a protocol for disinfecting facilities as needed.
Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated by all. BE SAFE! BE KIND!

The 2021 MOC Rally Refund Policy is as follows:

The cut-off date for Rally registration is July 31, 2021 @ 11:59 pm.

Any cancellation prior to the cut-off date will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.

After the cut-off date, a partial refund will be considered only after the Rally has ended and all bills have been paid.

Note: Any of our Canadian friends that register for the Rally will not be charged a cancellation fee if the United States/Canadian border is not opened to allow them travel to the States. Once the border opens, the above refund policy will be enforced.

Waitlist:

Once we hit the capacity and you try to register, you will not be able to continue but will be given the option of placing your name on the waiting list.

Once you complete the request to be put on the waiting list you will receive a confirmation email and be placed on the list based on the day and time of your email confirmation.

So, it’s important that if you try to register and we are at capacity that you complete the form and be put on the wait list to save your spot if you still want a chance to attend.

When a spot opens up due to a cancellation, an email will be sent to the first person on the waiting list inviting them to register. The registration will be on a first come, first serve basis. To register for the event, you will click the link and be taken to the registration site.
You must complete your registration within 24 hours. If not, the next person on the waitlist will be contacted.

This year we will be using Cvent to sign up for the Rally, pay your fees and also to enter your information for the Rally book.

Please click the “Cvent Quick Reference Guide” attachment below for instructions on using the Cvent registration system and a direct link to register for the Rally:
Help

How do I have to contact to cancel my MOC rally registration. We had a emergency come up and can go

Larry and Patty Hinkle
Old 07-27-2021, 08:26 PM   #87
bish
Site Team

M.O.C. #8644
Larry Hinkle,
I can process your cancellation and request a refund based on the policy.

2009 10th Anniversary 3400RL, LED bulbs throughout unit, Level up, X-Factor, Wet bolts, Disc brakes, Sailun S637 tires.
Old 07-28-2021, 05:42 AM   #88
Lhinkle114
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25520
Thank you I am sorry i really was looking forward to going maybe next year
Old 07-31-2021, 11:39 AM   #89
EdH

M.O.C. #28962
Our plans have changed and we cannot attend the rally this year. This was our first rally (just got 'Hannah' in March) and we were really looking forward to it.

Steve: I went to the event website and could not cancel from there. Can you process our cancellation per the policy? I understand there will be a $25 cancellation fee.

Please PM me if there are any issues.

Thanks,
Ed and Beth Hoog

2018 Keystone Montana 3950BR
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
Old 07-31-2021, 04:16 PM   #90
bish
Site Team

M.O.C. #8644
Ed & Beth,
I will process your cancellation and request a refund based on policy.
Hope to see you in 2022.

Old 08-10-2021, 10:11 AM   #91
bad99ram
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18650
Cancellation

Due to a injury wife had we have to cancel Our reservation. She is scheduled for surgery on Aug 24th and will be in no shape to travel.
Thank you
Bob and Jane LaForest
Old 08-17-2021, 06:06 PM   #92
Lesliebskinner
Established Member

M.O.C. #28426
Quote:
Originally Posted by bish View Post

(Elkhart County 4-H Fairgrounds, Goshen, Indiana)

200 sites will be available for the Rally

As of 8/10/21 there are only 41 sites remaining!

Please be advised, if sites are available, online registrations will be accepted until 11:59pm on August 14th. Sites are limited so register as soon as possible, don’t be left out!

If all 200 sites are reserved prior to August 14th a waitlist will be started. See "Waitlist" information at bottom of this post.

Costs:

For 2021 the Rally and camping fee for each RV with up to 2 people will be:

$299 for 7 nights (arriving (9/9)
$329 for 8 nights (arriving (9/8)
$359 for 9 nights (arriving (9/7)

The charge for each additional guest is $50 per person.

Note: You cannot book your campground reservation for the Rally directly with the Elkhart County Fairgrounds. It will automatically be booked for you thru the Cvent on-line registration process.

However
, campground reservations for a later departure date after 9/16 must be made directly with the Elkhart County Fairgrounds (Phone – 574-533-3247).

To help Rally attendees get around, we plan to have optional golf Cart rentals available again this year (watch for a separate post in the near future).

Note: we will have a limited number of conveniently located sites for individuals with disabilities.
If you require one of these sites, there will be a separate thread posted on the Forum for sign-up. Again, the number of these sites are limited and we will do our best to fulfill as many requests as possible.

Also, please note, “group” or “buddy” camping site requests will NOT be accepted due to the large number of attendees & the planning nightmare it generates. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Please note: the charge for the Rally fees will show up as
Rally n Events LLC
on your credit card statement.

Covid-19 Important information

In an effort to protect our member attendees, Rally sponsors, vendors and fairgrounds staff, it is highly recommended that you have been fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 virus prior to attending the 2021 Montana Owners Club National Fall Rally.
Additionally, all attendees must comply with the current Elkhart County and State of Indiana Covid-19 virus requirements in place at the time of the Rally.
Requirements may include, but are not limited, to wearing a face mask (self-provided) and practicing social distancing.
The Rally will provide hand sanitizing stations and a protocol for disinfecting facilities as needed.
Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated by all. BE SAFE! BE KIND!

The 2021 MOC Rally Refund Policy is as follows:

The cut-off date for Rally registration is July 31, 2021 @ 11:59 pm.

Any cancellation prior to the cut-off date will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.

After the cut-off date, a partial refund will be considered only after the Rally has ended and all bills have been paid.

Note: Any of our Canadian friends that register for the Rally will not be charged a cancellation fee if the United States/Canadian border is not opened to allow them travel to the States. Once the border opens, the above refund policy will be enforced.

Waitlist:

Once we hit the capacity and you try to register, you will not be able to continue but will be given the option of placing your name on the waiting list.

Once you complete the request to be put on the waiting list you will receive a confirmation email and be placed on the list based on the day and time of your email confirmation.

So, it’s important that if you try to register and we are at capacity that you complete the form and be put on the wait list to save your spot if you still want a chance to attend.

When a spot opens up due to a cancellation, an email will be sent to the first person on the waiting list inviting them to register. The registration will be on a first come, first serve basis. To register for the event, you will click the link and be taken to the registration site.
You must complete your registration within 24 hours. If not, the next person on the waitlist will be contacted.

This year we will be using Cvent to sign up for the Rally, pay your fees and also to enter your information for the Rally book.

Please click the “Cvent Quick Reference Guide” attachment below for instructions on using the Cvent registration system and a direct link to register for the Rally:
We cancelled our registration last month because our trailer was in the shop. We were told today we would have it back by the end of next week. We are now on the wait list. Is there a way to know how long the wait list is?
Old 08-17-2021, 09:32 PM   #93
bish
Site Team

M.O.C. #8644
Leslie,
Sent you an email.

Old 08-18-2021, 03:09 PM   #94
gfoote
Established Member

M.O.C. #25843
We are registered and looking forward to the adventure. This is our first rally, so you all do not been to mean to the new kids here! We will have to work most of the time while there, but so thankful we are both on full remote work! Excited
Old 08-18-2021, 03:17 PM   #95
Bob and Jeannette
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22589
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfoote View Post
We are registered and looking forward to the adventure. This is our first rally, so you all do not been to mean to the new kids here! We will have to work most of the time while there, but so thankful we are both on full remote work! Excited
All of the above goes for Jeannette and I, looking forward to it.
Old 08-18-2021, 05:08 PM   #96
JWMerryYacht
Established Member

M.O.C. #25214
Am I missing it somewhere, but is there an Agenda/Schedule for the National Rally?
Thanks
2019 Ford F450 (Reese Goosebox)
Old 08-18-2021, 05:36 PM   #97
Zinnman
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15824
Not sure who to ask, so we will start here.

We are interested in having slide toppers added to our rig. Are there vendors to pay to have this done?

Terry Voorhees
Terryvoorhees@att.net

Thanks
Old 08-18-2021, 06:53 PM   #98
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWMerryYacht View Post
Am I missing it somewhere, but is there an Agenda/Schedule for the National Rally?
Thanks
No, you didn’t miss it. The schedule is so close to being finalized! I hope you have seen the sign ups and information on some of events that are already posted.
Old 08-18-2021, 07:00 PM   #99
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob and Jeannette View Post
All of the above goes for Jeannette and I, looking forward to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfoote View Post
So happy you are joining us! I hope you’ll be able to break away for some activities. The schedule is looking good!!

See you soon!
Old 08-18-2021, 07:04 PM   #100
Bob and Jeannette
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilynd View Post
So happy you are joining us! I hope you’ll be able to break away for some activities. The schedule is looking good!!

See you soon!
Thanks! So far we signed up for the Amish Dinner and I hope the factory tour. It looks like a good time.
Closed Thread