Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2012 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 09-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
For our newbies

We are so glad you are here, and yes, sometimes this forum stuff can be a bit confusing. so, here is the deal

IF you want to respond to a posting and sign up for food or classes or to come to the rally or anything,

HIT the Reply to Topic button, which looks like this and is above all the other stuff:

Not the Reply with Quotes, which looks like this and is in the row just above each post or response.

Here is a close up of that one:

Yes, the quotes button is useful, but, not for signing up to bring food or attend a class or a special event.

Hope to see ya all REALLLLLL soon at our Fall Rally!

Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
KSGirl
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5859
Carol, I will add to this also. I have sign up sheets ready for the ladies activities and will have them available during the check in time and the meet and greet. So....if you still couldn't figure out the above, look for the sign up sheets on the clipboards. We are all looking forward to a fantastic Rally and don't want you to miss out!!
KSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
teames27
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1921
I've been looking for a thread on Newbies! So glad you started it! I wanted to mention to all newbies that may have never been to a rally that there will be lots of people there to help you, so don't be afraid to ask. There will be a campfire every night ( no rain ) so bring an easily carried chair(s). Also bug spray is advised. Mostly everyone brings their beverage of choice to this very informal fun time. The fire wood is usually donated & Keystone has kept our fire pits over the year each time. I hope that is still the case. Oh, and just in case you don't know, the campground is by a very loud train track. I always travel with earplugs, as my DH snores, but I grew up near trains and after the first night I don't even notice them anymore. Bring walking shoes, a spare jacket and a sense of humor and a wonderful time will be had by all! P S I always bring my guitar and violin, and have been known to set up a jam session on a whim in the smaller tent! Ron & I can hardly contain ourselves getting ready to leave , the friends we have made and the new ones to be are incomparable!!
teames27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
karen2143
Established Member

M.O.C. #12778
Terrie, I'm so glad you gave a list of some of the things us newbies might need or forget. Can't wait to meet everyone. If there is anything else anyone thinks of, please post. Thanks!!
karen2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
One thing mentioned before, but, needs mentioning again,

You WILL need at least 30 foot of sewer hose! Connections are at the VERY back of the campsites.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote