Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
My Favorite Technician

MOC Admin - feel free to edit or delete if this is out of line.

I had a call today from my favorite, and best, technician where I purchased my Hanna. Somehow he is no longer working there. He gave me a call and told me he was striking out on his own. (Another technician that was there for 9 years also is gone)

So, if you are down around the Houston, Galveston, Texas City area, and maybe even points further. He is available for repairs you may need if you are not under warranty. He charges $50 an hour for labor. (That's about $50 less than the dealer charges)

His name is Ed Hiatt and his phone number is: 832-226-6487.

I will be a reference for him. I have seen his work and recently a complete rebuild of a Slide out on a Class C. He did a beautiful job and you would not even know it was repaired.

He has done two non warranty jobs for me and I am very satisfied with his workmanship.

Maybe we need a list of these types of technicians along our travels.

Thanks.

Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote