Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 04-20-2021, 08:22 AM   #1
Jeff M

M.O.C. #28581
Skylight in Kitchen

We are still waiting to pick up our 330RL HC.

I have been wondering; how do you open and close the blind on the skylight in the kitchen..

Is there anything I should look for specifically, during my delivery walk-through.

Jeff M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 08:39 AM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
In the files on the first page you will find some suggested lists for walk thru. I would suggest videoing yours so you can go back to review how things work. Also, look at everything as close as possible even if it's not on a list. On our 2010 we noticed a landing leg was cracked. We carry a folding step stool in both our rigs so that my wife can access things on top shelves in cabinets etc. I use it in our HC to get the pillow out of the vent when we want to use it so I could also reach the skylight if we had one.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 09:53 AM   #3
rslopez65
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff M View Post
We are still waiting to pick up our 330RL HC.

I have been wondering; how do you open and close the blind on the skylight in the kitchen..

Is there anything I should look for specifically, during my delivery walk-through.
I have to stand on the kitchen counter to open that stupid blind. We now just leave it closed so I don't have to bother with it.