Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-26-2014, 02:19 PM   #1
Lack of HP
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13008
new 3625re

Has anyone purchased the late 2014 3625re Monty or 2015? I was wondering what you thought about the bathroom door. Quite a change. We just got ours delivered Monday after our accident with our other 2014, a lot of changes. Some good, some not so good. Really the bathroom door really suck, opens into the hall and down towards the living room. If bedroom door is shut, you are out of luck. My fat butt can barely get through it, weight loss plan coming up I guess. I think they really messed up a great floor plan, but they didn't call me. Joe.

Lack of HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:40 PM   #2
Overlord
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11202
Yes, that is a screwy set-up!

I have an '09 3605, and the bathroom has 2 doors. One to the hallway that opens inwards into the bathroom, and a sliding(sort of pocket door with no pocket) door out to the bedroom. No problem getting out into the hall when the bedroom door is shut.

I have made a mod to the bedroom door that holds it open, while on the road, so the cats can roam at will. Perhaps you could do that(or just remove the door) and install a fabric curtain or beaded curtain in place of the bedroom door.

....or just open the bathroom door, and then the bedroom door and step into the BR, then close the bathroom door followed by the bedroom door as you go back down the hall. No need to diet!!!
Overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:57 PM   #3
okierver
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11127
we just got our 2014 3625re its white with the new mountain graphics, not the new color, weve had it a month, getting ready to leave for the black hills of south dakota for 2 weeks, we love the floor plan especially the bathroom same floor plan as our 2011 high country the hallway door to the bathroom swings inside and we to have the non pocket slideing door to the bedroom, love the floorplan sorry to hear abour yours sounds like they messed up a good plan by the door swinging our.
okierver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:05 PM   #4
Lack of HP
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13008
That was the way our one was that was damaged. We really like it. Now the vanity is where the sliding door was and there is some closed doors also. There is no space behind the mirror or light above it either. Just a not well though through change. I think in the end this will hurt a popular floor plan.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by okierver

we just got our 2014 3625re its white with the new mountain graphics, not the new color, weve had it a month, getting ready to leave for the black hills of south dakota for 2 weeks, we love the floor plan especially the bathroom same floor plan as our 2011 high country the hallway door to the bathroom swings inside and we to have the non pocket slideing door to the bedroom, love the floorplan sorry to hear abour yours sounds like they messed up a good plan by the door swinging our.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:10 PM   #5
Lack of HP
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13008
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Lack of HP

That was the way our one was that was damaged. We really like it. Now the vanity is where the sliding door was and there is some closed doors also. There is no space behind the mirror or light above it either. Just a not well though through change. I think in the end this will hurt a popular floor plan.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by okierver