Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 05-17-2014, 08:54 AM   #1
hickory
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13170
Warranty payment ; UPDATE

Regarding an earlier post where I told about having to pay for warranty work, then get reimbimbersed by Keystone: I sent an E-mail to customer relations at Keystone stating that several people on the MOC site said they had never had to pay for warranty work up front as I did. I received an immeadiate response from Donald Ely stating that, what happened was NOT Keystone's policy and assured me they would send me a check if I would send them a copy of my paid bill, which I did, post haste! That was a week ago and I've not seen the check yet but I have faith in Keystone and expect to see the check in the commiong week or I will e-mail them again. I'll keep you posted!!!! (I also have faith that spring will come to Wisconsin sometime)!!!

hickory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:17 AM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Keystone has always come thru for us and checks were prompt. Hopefully it'll arrive next week.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:11 PM   #3
woodtic
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12753
I also had to pay for some warranty work last Tuesday. Keystone said that they would send me a good faith payment for what I had to pay the dealer. Thing is, I should not have had to pay anything in the first place especially since some repairs were never completed.
woodtic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:17 PM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
That was a very unusual experience. That dealer apparently did not know how to handle warranty payments. We have had warranty work done by Montana and keystone dealers on both our Montana's and we never paid a dealer any money. The same goes for extended warranty the only money we had to pay the dealer was any deductible due.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:30 PM   #5
woodtic
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12753
The dealer defiantly dropped the ball in my case. It may have something to do with having 6 service managers in 18 months, and poor record keeping.
woodtic is offline   Reply With Quote