Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2006, 03:09 PM   #1
richgregor
Established Member

M.O.C. #5865
Give credit when credit is due

In June we bought a new Montana Mountaineer from Meyer RV in Churchville,NY. Picked it up on a Thursday and headed home. After we got home we noticed some delamination on the outside of the nose that we missed seeing when we picked it up. Called Meyer's and they said to take it to the local Keystone dealer to have it fixed. Called Keystone and they said to take it to Hawley's camping in Garner NC our closest Keystone dealer. Called Hawley's set a time to take it in. Took the camper in and they took picture of problem and sent them to Keystone. Keystone said they would not pay to fix it because they already paid Meyer's to fix it. We talked to Meyer's then Meyer's talked to Hawley's. To give credit to both dealers they were able to get together with each other and get the problem fixed at no cost to me and not any trouble for me. It was also fixed in a very timely matter. I understand Meyer's sent a check to Hawley's to fix it. Anyway hats off to both Meyer's and Hawley's for working together and fixing the problem.

richgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:46 PM   #2
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Congrats to the dealers for taking care of the customer. I'm happy tohear your issues were addressed and fixed to your satisfaction. This is a win for everyone involved. Hat's off to Meyer's and Hawley's!!
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote