Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-27-2004, 07:54 PM   #1
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Electric Outlets 3400

Could someone who has a 04 or 05 3400 tell me where the electrical outlets are (plugs)? I know I appear anxious but we have to switch all the stuff in the old unit to the new unit and I would like to plan ahead. We'd like to do it in one day as staying overnight in the dealers lot didn't sound like fun.

Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 03:09 AM   #2
8.1al
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1658
You won't have time for any fun in the dealers lot. We had no idea how much we had crammed into our old trailer until we had to move it all. We had a lot of it boxed up ahead of time and it was still an all day project and don't be in a hurry to find a place for everything, it will take a while to decide just what is the best place for everything.
8.1al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 09:35 PM   #3
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Ed and Sue,
First of all congrats on your new coach. We all know the excitment of getting a new Montana. As for your outlets in the coach I will do my best to try and describe each location. You have (2) behind the recliners, one on each side. One on the computer desk. There are extra plugs in the dvd cabinet for extra electronics. One set on the wall to the right of the fireplace, above the counter below the overhead cabinets on the island. You have one to the right of the stove/oven. There is one on the left wall going upstairs. There is one next to the sink on the right, and one next to the sink on the left (right top corner of dresser). I think (not for sure) one between the sofa and table and chairs. If you have the washer/dryer prep then you get one in the closet next to the door. I think that is all of them. Again congrats and enjoy your new coach.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 09:37 PM   #4
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Sorry there is one more that I just thought of. It is to the right of the bed next to the closet doors for an alarm clock or what not. Enjoy..
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 09:44 PM   #5
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Thank you Montana Sky. This will help a lot in planning where everything goes. We'll move from old unit to new on Labor Day weekend and I have to be ready to go to work on Tuesday so I'm trying to plan ahead.
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote