Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 04-28-2008, 09:33 AM   #1
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
** I'm now a devotee! **

Just made my 100th post a few minutes ago and I moved up to a "Devotee” YEA!

Old 04-28-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
CONGRATULATIONS!

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Congratulations.
I like it when people post and I can reply to keep my count up.

Sometimes I just reply - off topic!!!!
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Bill and Waynem,
All you gotta do is ramble about something inane such as louvered tailgates!!! LOL
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
I'm suffering, suffering from rotating shift work and a lack of seeing the Monty in the driveway!

Finished up night shift last night and slept too long today. Now I'll probably be up most of the night meandering through the forums!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:33 PM   #6
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
Congratulations on the milestone. I used to get caught up in the numbers game and watched it for a while. Then it becomes second nature. Or an addiction as my DW would call it. First thing you do after being gone for a few days is sign on and see what's new and going on. There are lots of folks like yourself with great messages to share on this forum. I hope you continue to share your stories with everyone else so we all collectively can improve our understanding of these fine rigs we all love.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:57 AM   #7
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Fordzilla

Congratulations on the milestone. I used to get caught up in the numbers game and watched it for a while. Then it becomes second nature. Or an addiction as my DW would call it. First thing you do after being gone for a few days is sign on and see what's new and going on. There are lots of folks like yourself with great messages to share on this forum. I hope you continue to share your stories with everyone else so we all collectively can improve our understanding of these fine rigs we all love.
Thanks for the comments, I can certainly appreciate them and I understand about the addiction. I find myself logging on to get my forum fix quite often.

Sometimes it's natural not to want to talk about the things which end up costing us extra money, especially when it could have been avoided in the first place but then again it helps others to avoid the same mistake.

My postings will probably be made more in spurts as to when I have time off from work. Some days I just don’t have time to mess with it. As nicer weather approaches I need to get out more where I have a long list of things that needs attention.