Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 08-27-2004, 02:46 PM   #1
jkmcdonald
Established Member

M.O.C. #1927
Just Returned from Indiana

We have just returned from Middlebury and Goshen areas and stopped by the Play-mor Campgrounds. Really nice sites and good sized. They were very nice at the office and told us to take our time and drive thru the park. Also, told us what section the rally would be. Neat too!!!
We made the trip from Michigan to have the retrofit work done on our Montana. We took it to Fox RV in Middlebury and they were wonderful. Arrived about 9:00 at nite and there was an extension cord from the shop to use their electricity and they promptly started on the fifth wheel at 7:30 the next morning. Told us that if they weren't done by 4:40 that we were welcome to stay in their parking lot for another nite. They were finished about 4:40 and we headed back to Michigan. What a great RV Repair to deal with.

See you all in September
Doug and Jane

jkmcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 02:50 PM   #2
DBLSlide
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #71
Glad to hear things worked out for you guys.
DBLSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 03:47 PM   #3
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Is'nt it nice when things work out like you hope it will. Glad that everything went well for you.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 07:55 PM   #4
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
There is really a God out there! Sometimes the good guys win one. Keep us posted. Happyrving....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 02:29 PM   #5
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Jkmcdonald, Fox Rv are the ones who did the fibreglass patch on our first Montana. They are as you said, super people who do quality work. I spent the first night in their parking lot. The second night it was raining. I got back there after closing time and noticed my Montana was not in the parking lot. Mr. Fox was waiting past closing for me. He said since it's raining they didn't want the Montana outside with the new patch not quite done so kept it in the stall. He gave me a key to the place and said come and go as I wish. Very nice people. Only problem with staying inside that night was the glue fumes from the patching. I had quite a headache next morning.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 08:27 PM   #6
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
It's great to know that some people really care about performing quality work/repair. Happyrving.....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote