RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
 

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > ANNUAL MOC RALLIES (Current or Up Coming) > 2021 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-20-2021, 05:49 AM   #21
Loneoak
Montana Master
 
Loneoak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Winchester
Posts: 743
M.O.C. #19514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
Just a quick note here about the National Fall Rally coming up in September! Just remember you have to register for this Rally and there are a limited number of registrations-- it is suppose to be around 200 units again this coming year. YOUR DO HAVE TO REGISTER FOR IT! You can't just show up! Keep your eyes open wide over the next few months and watch for the registration information here on the Forum. When the Registration is FULL there is normally a waiting list started.
Looking forward to another Great National Fall Rally and getting to see old friends and meeting new ones. See you in Goshen!

Do you have any idea when the registrations will open?
__________________

2017 High Country 305RL
2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Loneoak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:38 AM   #22
Rondo
Site Team
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Omaha
Posts: 6,252
M.O.C. #7560
Astrid that is all up to the Wagon Master Team and Richard and Marilyn will have that final decision and posting it when they get everything in order for the Rally. You will just have to keep watching the Forum for the announcement. It normally does not happen till late spring or early summer. All depends on when they get things set up! Hope to see you there!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:37 AM   #23
PKW6180
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Shepherdsville
Posts: 1
M.O.C. #26256
I didn’t see where registration for the 2021 rally opened I hope we didn’t miss it.
PKW6180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:48 AM   #24
Carl n Susan
Site Team
 
Carl n Susan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Carmichael - CA
Posts: 4,858
M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKW6180 View Post
I didnít see where registration for the 2021 rally opened I hope we didnít miss it.
Read Post #22 (just before yours) for the answer.
__________________
Carl (n Susan) Youngren
There is more to life than fuel mileage.
2012 Montana 3700RL Big Sky Package towed by a 2015 Ford F350 6.7L PSD 4WD CC LWB

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 01:14 PM   #25
rollingdownthehighway
Montana Fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Torrington
Posts: 162
M.O.C. #20273
Are there any rallies in New England or Mid Atlantic area or are they all in Indiana?
__________________
Mike
2016 Chevy CC DRW Duramax
2019 Montana 3700LK
rollingdownthehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 01:16 PM   #26
Loneoak
Montana Master
 
Loneoak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Winchester
Posts: 743
M.O.C. #19514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
Astrid that is all up to the Wagon Master Team and Richard and Marilyn will have that final decision and posting it when they get everything in order for the Rally. You will just have to keep watching the Forum for the announcement. It normally does not happen till late spring or early summer. All depends on when they get things set up! Hope to see you there!
Thanks. If the border is open, weíll be there!
__________________

2017 High Country 305RL
2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Loneoak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 01:22 PM   #27
Carl n Susan
Site Team
 
Carl n Susan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Carmichael - CA
Posts: 4,858
M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingdownthehighway View Post
Are there any rallies in New England or Mid Atlantic area or are they all in Indiana?
No and No is the quick answer. Click here --> MOC 2021 Rally for a listing of all 2021 scheduled rallies.
__________________
Carl (n Susan) Youngren
There is more to life than fuel mileage.
2012 Montana 3700RL Big Sky Package towed by a 2015 Ford F350 6.7L PSD 4WD CC LWB

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 08:49 PM   #28
Marilynd
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 568
M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
Just a quick note here about the National Fall Rally coming up in September! Just remember you have to register for this Rally and there are a limited number of registrations-- it is suppose to be around 200 units again this coming year. YOUR DO HAVE TO REGISTER FOR IT! You can't just show up! Keep your eyes open wide over the next few months and watch for the registration information here on the Forum. When the Registration is FULL there is normally a waiting list started.
Looking forward to another Great National Fall Rally and getting to see old friends and meeting new ones. See you in Goshen!
Thank you Rondo for your quick note filled with great information for everyone!
So excited that we will see you two there!

I just posted a registration update. https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...ad.php?t=83273
__________________
Marilyn and Richard, Dusty and Gabby
Overland Park, KS
2017 Montana Legacy 3810MS
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 08:55 PM   #29
Marilynd
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 568
M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by rames14 View Post
This will be our 17th National Rally in Goshen. If you are on the fence, consider this. If you donít want to meet lifelong friends, learn more about your unit and eat lots of great food, donít go. If the thought of mingling with great people, attending seminars with experts on the systems in your unit, finding ideas to make your rig more like home it is a great event. Looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones.
So true Ron!
__________________
Marilyn and Richard, Dusty and Gabby
Overland Park, KS
2017 Montana Legacy 3810MS
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 08:58 PM   #30
Marilynd
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 568
M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCFischers View Post
We'll see you there with any assistance we can provide
Thanks Jim! I am going to take you up in that.
__________________
Marilyn and Richard, Dusty and Gabby
Overland Park, KS
2017 Montana Legacy 3810MS
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 10:11 PM   #31
Jay Bird
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fayetteville
Posts: 2,268
M.O.C. #6831
We plan to be there. Looking forward to another great rally.
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:50 AM   #32
Loneoak
Montana Master
 
Loneoak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Winchester
Posts: 743
M.O.C. #19514
If there's anything we can do, let us know! I'm ready to look after the wash and wax again if you need me to.
__________________

2017 High Country 305RL
2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Loneoak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 05:08 PM   #33
Karrie
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 1
M.O.C. #24716
Hope we can attend! It will be our first time!
Karrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:01 AM   #34
Marilynd
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 568
M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Bird View Post
We plan to be there. Looking forward to another great rally.
Looking forward to seeing you both again!
__________________
Marilyn and Richard, Dusty and Gabby
Overland Park, KS
2017 Montana Legacy 3810MS
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:05 AM   #35
Marilynd
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 568
M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneoak View Post
If there's anything we can do, let us know! I'm ready to look after the wash and wax again if you need me to.
Thanks for the offer. We will reach out to you in the near future.
__________________
Marilyn and Richard, Dusty and Gabby
Overland Park, KS
2017 Montana Legacy 3810MS
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:07 AM   #36
Marilynd
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 568
M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrie View Post
Hope we can attend! It will be our first time!
Hi Karrie! Itís a fun time. Hope to see you there.
__________________
Marilyn and Richard, Dusty and Gabby
Overland Park, KS
2017 Montana Legacy 3810MS
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×