Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2005, 11:08 AM   #1
exfuzz02
Established Member

M.O.C. #2240
Send a message via ICQ to exfuzz02
Wa State Montana owners

I asked this awhile back with no replies...so I will ask again..
Are there any Montana owners clubs in Western Washington State that get together for campouts, etc....??

exfuzz02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 11:55 AM   #2
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
exfuzz02,
Hello Richard.... I know there are several folks up in your part of the world that own Montanas but we're not aware of any organized clubs. Maybe you guys can start one. All it takes is a couple of folks who want to get together....

You are aware of the get together in Northern California at the end of this month aren't you? It's not too late to come to it. Just drop the organizers a note about your interest. Good luck and let us know if you do organize or find a group up in the WA area.

RVWheels/Admin
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 04:55 PM   #3
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
Hi exfuzz02, We live on Samish Island up near Burlington/Mt. Vernon area. There are several people from Western Washington on MOC and we talked at one time about getting together but it never got off the ground. My hubby is retired and I am soon to be (Aug 12th). Then we are heading to Texas. We will be fulltiming and plan to be in the NW during the summer months. We would be interested in a get together, especially after I am no longer working. We plan on being at the Rally in Nevada... Have you signed up yet? Hope to see you there.
Myrna and Bob.
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 07:56 AM   #4
exfuzz02
Established Member

M.O.C. #2240
Send a message via ICQ to exfuzz02
No we have'nt signed up for anything yet...we seem to have our summer pretty well planned already. Hope to do lots of camping with and without grandkids. We are both retired so have more time than money !!
We live in Lakewood..(Tacoma suburb)..
exfuzz02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 01:57 PM   #5
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Exfuzz02, we don't live in your area but we do plan to be at the Nevada rally. It is not in the summer, it's in early October at a park in Minden, NV, just south of Reno. Just checked and it is Oct 5-11 at Silver City Resort, Minden, NV. It would be great if you folks could join us.

This link should take you to more information about the rally.
http://montanaadministrator.forumco....IC_ID~7175.asp
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 03:59 AM   #6
Bowie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1475
Sorry we didn't know about you. On our way back from camping with our Spokane daughter at the mouth of the Columbia, we drove thru your area on the way to our next stop. Hope you have the opportunity to go to Nevada. Welcome!
Bowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 04:24 AM   #7
toolmanroy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1745
When a couple of us decided to meet in Mt. Shasta for Memorial Day weekend we just posted it on the board and invited others to join and make their own reservations. We have at least 18 Montanas signed up. I suggest you try something similar.
toolmanroy is offline   Reply With Quote