Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2014, 12:33 PM   #1
Lack of HP
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13008
What Rally Would You Attend

I hope this is a good place to post this. Being new to this site and now a Montana owner I would like to attend a rally. Living in Missouri not sure which one to attend. I would prefer to go south or east if possible.
Can some of you help this newbie out with some advise on which would be a good start and how to sign up. Sounds like a good time with lots of good information to be found from a lot of vendors.
Thanks to all in advance. Joe&Buffy
Lack of HP is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off