Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2014, 08:22 AM   #1
hookman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6237
Gate Valves

We came back to the Monty the other night and there was water coming out of the shower on to the floor. I usually leave that gate valve open as the shower, sink and washer is in that tank. I went and checked the valve and the handle was out so I pushed in and pulled it out and nothing drained. So DW bailed all the water out of the shower. The next morning I got a hold of a repair guy. after we got half way through the job of replacing the gate valve they discovered the park system was backing up. the seal on the waste hose was very tight and it pushed the water into the tank and up to the shower. We finished changing the valve which has to be cut out and rubber hoses have to be used to re join the plastic pipe.
The plumber then cleared the blockage in the park system. The park paid half of my bill and for the blockage cleaning.
If anyone tells you S--T does not run uphill tell them they are full of it.
hookman is offline   Reply With Quote