Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 03:47 AM   #1
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Thanks to Parrothead!

This is just to say THANK YOU to Sue (Parrothead) and Ed for all the great work they did organizing the Rally this year.

Thank you for a job well done!

It was a great deal of fun.

Dennis and Mary Kay

Old 05-26-2008, 06:22 AM   #2
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Yes, Thank you very much. We had a great time and are looking forward to next year.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:25 AM   #3
FireTruckerWife
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1629
Great rally and thanks to Sue and Ed for all their hard work in organizing it. We sure had fun and LOVE this spot to camp.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:45 AM   #4
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Absolutely a great rally and we'll be back next year also. Wouldn't miss it.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #5
toolmanroy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1745
Yes thanks to all and we had a good time. We arrived home at noon. Despite what they told us previously when we called, there ARE spaces available for next year. We have 307 at this point.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:53 PM   #6
Capt Kidd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6933
Just want to add my two cents worth. I would like to say thank you, thank you to all the people who helped make this a great rally.

Our "moc" trial was the funniest thing I've seen in years.

Can hardly wait for next year. We will be coming in on Wednesday and staying till Tuesday.

Old 05-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #7
Debbie Asher
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6167
Thanks to everyone for making our first rally a fun one, meet alot of great people. We are now sitting in the rig looking at the ocean in winchester bay oregon. The sun is shinning and the birds are singing. Can't wait until next years rally.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #8
MAMalody
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5972
My wife and I enjoyed this, rally, our first. We made it back home in one haul (9hrs. 24 min of running time) and are preparing to head out 26 June for a trip to NE to pick up four of our grandkids. Will return around 4-6 of July. We plan to return next year and have our reservations.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:51 PM   #9
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Mike and Kaye,

It was great meeting you folks at the Lake Siskiyou Rally. You folks drove a long way for a very short stay so I sure hope you enjoyed the Rally. Will you be taking your Monte with you to NE? If so that is another quick trip!

Keep enjoying the rig and we hope to see you at the Rally next year.

Dennis and Mary Kay
Old 05-27-2008, 07:00 PM   #10
PartyCrashers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4524
We too would like to give our Thanks....We had a great time and once again got to meet some new "friends".

This years rally's weather was not the best, but yet it wasn't bad either.

The guy's got their fishing in, the fish cook dinner at D and M On The Road's campsite was enjoyable.

BBQ as alway's was superb!

A Moc Trial.......who would think those dancing flowers could cause such entertainment. We are glad to learn the flowers are live and well......

...and looking forward to seeing the flowers next year,

Parrothead....Thank You and we look forward to seeing you and all next year.

Old 05-28-2008, 06:57 AM   #11
Lije Baley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3890
I'll add my BIG THANKS to Sue and Ed for organizing a great Rally. We love Siskiyou and the surrounding area. Next year, Mariana will be there! (I let her know how much she was missed.) And, we'll be able to spend a week at the campground.

Rick and I had a good time. The BBQ was a treat, as were the trout at D&M's on Sunday.

Perhaps we'll run into some of you during our weekend getaways this year. If not, I look forward to seeing all of you next year.

Bill
Old 05-28-2008, 01:40 PM   #12
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
W-O-W, our first rally and did we have fun. It was so great to meet all the mockers that we have read about on the site. We will be back next year. A big thanks to all that worked so hard to make it a great time. We liked it so much we are still here. It looks kind of vacant with only our rig and Dennis and May Kay's the only Monty's here. And only 3 dogs and 4 people. Yes it finally stoped raining, but still no sun. Made a trip up to Castle Lake in the fog and rain, but still beautiful.

A special thanks to all that helped with the new graphics on our truck, it looks soooooo good. I will post the pictures in the general category on the site.

Ray and Pam, sorry we didn't get to say good by. You pulled out when we went for a quick bike ride.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #13
Searchers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1685
Claudia and I thank everyone who attended the rally for their help and paticipation in the events which once again made this a successful gathering of MOC members in spite of the gloomy weather. We wish you all safe travels, good health, and look forward to meeting again in the future.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:03 AM   #14
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Don and Claudia,
Are you throwing them into the falls? LOL You two are part of what makes this such a great rally. THANK YOU.

Happy trails...................
Old 05-29-2008, 05:42 AM   #15
Searchers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1685
Throwing them in the falls? No way! We're proud to have them for awhile, but a little concerned how they'll withstand our cold snowy winters.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:40 AM   #16
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Maybe you can get a sweater for them.
Happy Trails...................
Old 05-30-2008, 05:15 PM   #17
Dave Anderson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1654
got to thank you one and all for a great rally!!! Must thank Sue for wagonmastering, In spite of the weather, I think a great time was had by all great to see our old and new friends again and will certainly be back next year. got to get spot # 310 filled with a mocer (otherwise we get theBriteny spanials back!! Finally got sunshine when we hit WASH. state!!! Love to all--SEE YOU IN QUARTZSITE!!! Dave& Kelly
Old 06-01-2008, 11:41 AM   #18
rphoward
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4471
Big thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this rally so great. If you took pictures please em them to us or send a CD. I'm putting together the 2008 Lake Siskiyou CD. I'll post when they are ready and ask for mailing addresses at that time.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:27 PM   #19
GOFNUTS
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3053
Thanks so much Sue & Ed for organizing this rally. A big thank you to everyone who participated and made the rally so much fun. Looking forward to next year!
Old 06-07-2008, 12:48 PM   #20
GOFNUTS
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3053
By the way Don & Claudia, if you need a defense attorney for any reason during this next year, because of some unknown fate of the dancing flowers, remember Michael Brown and Doug Henry will be available for your defense at next year's rally. Take good care of them. Great picture!!
Closed Thread