Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 07-07-2004, 04:47 AM   #1
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Pasco, WA

I stayed the night in the Sandy Heights Resort and met Dan and Cynthia Stephans (mtmytmax). We had a very nice visit, they are a great couple. They have made a lot of very nice improvements to their 5th wheel, I hope that they can share them will all of us on the forum. I am looking forward to meeting more of the members during our travels.

DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 07:09 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
DHenry, we count Dan and Cynthia among our friends. We first met them when they were in Texas last winter. Then a couple of months ago we stayed overnight in that same park in Pasco and spent an evening with them again. Several of our changes in our Montana came from what they've done to theirs. We especially like the idea of making it more "homey" with the soft light of multiple small lamps spread around the rig. We 'stole' some other ideas from them, too.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 07:04 PM   #3
Montana_385
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #385
Gee....you guys make me blush!!! We too enjoyed our visit with DHenry. It was great. And, since I have returned to the work world for awhile, Cynthia has had more time to continue the remodel saga. All of the fabric trim around the windows came down and her own valances went up. We like the more open, airy look.

I read all the info about the rally, and we are just sick we can't make it. We hope everyone has a great time!

Montana_385 is offline   Reply With Quote