Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2018, 05:30 PM   #1
loadmaster
Established Member

M.O.C. #20581
Montana Model 3582RL Information

Hey all, I'm throwing this out for some help. I'm trying to find out all the information about my camper as possible. I call and talked to the service department and boy what help, you have to bring the camper in for them to see the problem or bad part before someone can order something. Their also don't have any information about the camper in the computer, I have found somethings myself, but I'm looking for any information about the holding tanks and there placement under the camper, the hydraulic system because I have the Auto Level system on my camper so far it works great. I'm just the person that will work on my camper and try and fix a problem before it gets to big. I love the camper and can not wait for the weather to break so my wife and I can get out camping again. This is our first Montana and I really like it, the last one was a Peterson Excel camper and boy the problems. Now that the company is out of business it would be hard to fix the problems, yes I know that a lot of the items in a camper are used in all camper that make it easy to find somethings.
What get me is how a manufacturer can built something and not have a set of blueprints for it, that just amazes me to no end. I could see me now going out here and building a house with out a set of blueprint the bank would just look at me and say get a set of blueprint and can back and see us. Will I know I'm new this form but just like anything else I know someone has the information or when I can get the information. As I tell my wife, we have our retirement home on wheels and in the next two years we are going to start traveling.
Will thanks for letting me talk and any help would be appreciated.
Loadmaster11
loadmaster is offline   Reply With Quote