Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Meet you at the Show, the RV Show that is!
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2006, 03:33 AM   #1
DEcamper

M.O.C. #6259
RV Show - Hershey, PA / 13-17 Sept 06

Anyone headed to the RV show at Hershey? This should be a huge event. They will have all new 2007 models on display. We will be there Saturday. Our first stop will be at the Keystone-Montana display.
Pennsylvania RV and Camping Show

DEcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 03:58 AM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome Todd and Nina to the MOC family.

Being from Reading PA we rarely missed that show when it was in Harrisburg. We were at the very last H'burg show and haven't been in PA during Sept since than. It has something to do with these MOC rallys in Goshen. In fact 3 years ago we bought our Monty at the Harrisburg show. This is a huge show and all the manufacturers will be there. Don't settle on what the dealer says is the bottom line, get the manufacturers involved in the pricing as well. Be totally prepared to do some real price haggling. We spent 3 days "negotiating" price and when it was all said and done I threw in on last demand. I wanted the Pullrite Superglide and I wanted it FREE. The dealer went over to the Pullrite rep and discussed this. Take note of my signature, need I say more?

Be like a dentist, don't quit until you have that last molar pulled. With or without novocaine.

Keep us informed on how it went.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:47 AM   #3
Rescue 1
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6113
Seriously considering going. It's nice to see someone else from Delaware on the board. Welcome!
Rescue 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:43 PM   #4
MAMalody
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5972
Rescue 1

I like the graphics on your 01 3670 better than my 03 3575. Nice and clean. Mine is too busy.

MAMalody is offline   Reply With Quote