Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 09:35 AM   #1
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Great Weather Ahead

I just did a 10 day for Mt. Shasta. It is in the low 70's right now but by Wednesday it will be 81 with a low of 48. Thursday will be 83, low of 50. Friday 84, low 51. Saturday 82, low 49.
The Weather Is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful! LOL
Happy trails.....................

Old 05-17-2007, 12:11 PM   #2
DONnANNIE
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6088
Send a message via AIM to DONnANNIE Send a message via Yahoo to DONnANNIE
Sue, I'll hold you to that great weather. I hope stays as your long range forecast says. Finally getting nice here in Greenacres, but it looks like rain Sat/Sun.

I hope things get better for our MOCers in Branson. Ozz's truck quit on the road in the middle of a downpour. Some folks not happy with their sites and the management.

Can hardly wait. This will be our very first rally.

See ya soon.

Don & Annie
Old 05-17-2007, 04:11 PM   #3
toolmanroy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1745
You picked great rally to attend as your first one. You will not be disappointed with the area or the people. Hope the weather is correct. I love the cool evenings and warm days. Our weather is the same just over the border. It will be hard working all week but we must.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:34 PM   #4
DONnANNIE
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6088
Send a message via AIM to DONnANNIE Send a message via Yahoo to DONnANNIE
Quote:
quote:toolmanroy Posted - May 17 2007 : 10:11:57 PM
You picked great rally to attend as your first one. You will not be disappointed with the area or the people. Hope the weather is correct. I love the cool evenings and warm days. Our weather is the same just over the border. It will be hard working all week but we must.
Really sounds like a great time to be had. We are leaving Spokane on Tuesday and driving to Biggs Junction. We'll stay at Peach Beach RV CG next to the Maryhill State Park over on the Washington side. Wednesday, we'll drive to Crescent,OR and stay at the Big Pine RV CG. Thursday, we'll make it to Lake Siskiyou RV Resort. Looking forward to meeting you & Nancy and the other fine folks.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:03 AM   #5
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Yahoo! We are ready. Just wish our jobs would let us leave sooner and stay longer. See ya'll on late Thursday night or early Friday morning.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:23 PM   #6
Capt Kidd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6933
Well we will be there probably without our Montans. It is sitting in the driveway but the new Dodge truck is still in route from Mexico and I don't hold out much hope of getting it and getting the hitch installed in time of next weekend oh well.

We will still be there with our tent trailer and Dodge Durango.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all you guys and getting a bunch of tips about the use of our new 5er.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:38 PM   #7
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Capt Kidd
Sorry your truck isn't ready but don't worry, we allow SOB's at our Rallies. That is Some Other Brand, in case you didn't know. Margee's little sister, Denise (Party Crashers), has an SOB and we love them!
Happy trails.........................
Old 05-19-2007, 05:11 PM   #8
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Well I finished washing and putting the 303 protectant on the Montana today. All that is needed now is to load it up. We will see you all soon, have a safe trip.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:27 AM   #9
GOFNUTS
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3053
We have been in the area (Weed) since last Thursday. The weather has been great, although it did cool down last night. Had to use the heater for the first time this morning just to take the chill off. (52 inside!) It is suppose to start warming up again, however, tonight will get down to 37! The mountain has been spectacular. (From our friends deck, the mountain is the scenery, awesome!!) Looking forward to seeing everyone. Other than Don & Claudia, we will probably have the shortest drive, not complaining at all, can you tell!!
Old 05-21-2007, 12:41 PM   #10
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
We've been trying to spruce up the Monty but haven't been able to wash the exterior so we will win the award for the dirtest Montana.

The television supports broke and Doug has been working on that while I have been cleaning up the interior and taking everything out of it we won't need for the long uphill pull we have to get to Mt. Shasta City.

If you are driving up Thursday evening on I-5, look at the roadside rest stops startng around Orland or RedBluff. I'm trying to convince Doug to leave Thursday night and stop somewhere for sleep as he doesn't want to pull through the mountains in the dark while there are more critters on the road.

Renee, I might have to still bind the rally books on Friday so come on by and you can help me...*LOL

Old 05-21-2007, 12:57 PM   #11
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Golly, gee. We sure wish we could be there. We will be going to Duluth this week-end to see family and the temps are supposed to be 33 degrees on Sunday with rain. That could easily be snow. What a parent won't go thru to see their kids.

Have a safe trip everyone and I don't have to tell you to have a great time. I already know that you will.

Helen
Closed Thread