Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 07-05-2006, 02:47 PM   #21
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
And don't forget I live there... What??? That's not a big draw???

I wonder if the 3400 I have coming out of the plant in a couple weeks will have a this problem with needing extra cooling. Probably... unless they changed brands, like they did with the water pumps. Even the Regional Sales Mgr didn't know about the new water pumps (May 16th) until he was giving us the tour, and we walked by a partially completed rig. He was visibly surprised as he stopped in his tracks and did a double take.

Never know when Keystone is planning on making changes...

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:12 PM   #22
awaywego
Montana Master

M.O.C. #40
Carol and Dave,
I need two states MI and WI and just can not seem to get up that way.
We are hoping to start to work on Canada more and maybe we can hit these two going up that way. Thank you both for the invite though.
Both look great in the magazines.
Dave you are just waiting for the day you can leave. Counting the days.
awaywego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:39 PM   #23
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
oooo, yea, I see that, Wisconsin too!

Well, come on up, just don't come in the winter months, as Dave will not be here and ole Carol tries to leave the day after Christmas! However, if you are into winter sports, skiing, and snowmobling and ice fishing, well, then, you can have my space when I vacate in January! HA HA AH
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:43 PM   #24
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by awaywego

... Dave you are just waiting for the day you can leave. Counting the days.
Oh... that's right... I forgot...

Actually Michigan is a beautiful state. However, the main problem with MI travel is that no one INCIDENTALLY goes through Mich. You actually have to have it as a DESTINATION. For instance, you don't pass through MI on the "shortest route" from one end of our great country to the other. You have to go there on purpose. The U.P. for example...

Many people do, though. People who are traveling from "Point A" to "Point B", and if neither of those are MI, sometimes have a hard time "making it" to our wonderful Water Wonderland. Wisconsin (mostly) geographically has the same "tourism" delemna.

Maybe if someone were to build a bridge over the middle of Lake Michigan... OK, what State would like to fund that little project with all their "surplus" money???

*On Edit~ Oops! Sorry... "warm refrigerators"...
Old 07-05-2006, 03:48 PM   #25
awaywego
Montana Master

M.O.C. #40
We head the same direction on the same day as you.

SOUTH in the winter
awaywego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:55 PM   #26
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Carol, I like all those sports. Especially when I can watch them on TV while sitting by the pool, getting a tan in FL...