Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2006, 04:03 PM   #21
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Thanks VanMan - I will check Sams

bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #22
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Steve, this is a very long shot. For quite awhile I was confused by what was meant by the handle should "point" to the bottle being used. To me, I saw the handle as an arrow, with the long part being the tail and the other end being the head that "points." Well, that is exactly backward. It is that long tail part that points to the line from the bottle in use, also known as the "primary" bottle. I mention this just in case this is what is happening to you. I hope this is not offending you. Just thought I'd mention it. And, as you noted, when the primary bottle, the one being pointed at, is empty the red flag pops up. It then should automatically draw propane from the secondary bottle but the flag will remain red until you point the handle to that other bottle, making it the primary.

My 2003 had the regulator on the curb side. The 2007 has it on the street side with the little red regulator on the curb side.

Brad, how do you like the inside indicator? I've had one for several years and brought it forward to this Montana.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote