Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2018, 06:54 PM   #1
HannaMontana

M.O.C. #22511
Considering Purchasing a Montana HC 310RE

Hi all. I just joined your forum and are enjoying and appreciate your posts. The reason I am here is my wife and I are about to purchase our semi-retirement FW. We had trailers and FWs for years raising 4 kids. This next purchase is for us . Here is our dilemma.
We have narrowed our search down to the 2019 Montana High Country 310RE or a GD Reflection 337RLS. In my opinion, the Montana 310RE competes directly with the GD 337RLS. Both are about 35 feet, similiar layout, finishes, features except the 2019 Montana 310RE comes with a 2nd A/C, one 88 Gal grey water tank (for those multiple showers) and the Moyre entry steps as standard on the 2019 model. All nice adds.
Are there any new 2018 or 2019 MOntana HC 310RE owners out there that were also considering the GD Reflection 337RLS? If so, what made you decide to go with the Montana 310RE?
Or for others what swayed you towards a 2018 or 2019 Montana HC 310RE over other brands?

Also I wanted to confirm the 88 gal grey water tank on the 310RE. Are there 2 grey water tanks that make up the 88 gal capacity or just one big one? If two tanks, what are the sizes of each?
Any input would be appreciated.
HannaMontana is offline   Reply With Quote