Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2014 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2014, 12:30 PM   #1
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
2014 Fall Rally Attendee List

Below is the list of registered attendees for this year's rally & it will be
updated as needed. Please note that the list is in order of your MOC User Name,
nothing else. Site assignments will be made at a later date & posted by
LadyRV/Admins, based on handicap needs, coordinator volunteers, & sign-up
date/time for the following camping areas:

126 sites available - all full hookup:
76 - NW Main Area (401 - 476)

18 - Harley's Hill (171 - 185)

In the event all 126 slots are filled, you will be placed on a waiting list.

Site Requests: Please direct ALL special site requests in a SEPARATE
email to the Rally address shown below with 'Site Request' in the subject line.
ONLY HANDICAP site requests will be accepted!
'Buddy' camping site requests will NOT be accepted, due to
the large number of attendees & the planning nightmare it generates.

Registrations: Please email 2014MOCFallRally@montanaowners.com
to officially register and add "Registration" in the subject line. In the text
area, also add your name(s), the email address you registered with for the MOC
Forum and MOC screen names. If this is your first Fall Rally, please put FIRST
TIME.

Waiting List: there are always cancellations due to unforeseen
circumstances, so if you would like to get your name on the Waiting List (bottom
of this page, first-come, first serve), please go ahead and send a registration
email anyway, with all of the info required above...

Please email the above address for any corrections to the list.

- 1st Time Attendees
- PAID Rally Fees

Registered [list_to_fix][*]Lichtenberg, Ron & Mary - rondo - Wagon Masters-PAID[*]Bichoff, Steve & Sharon - bish -Ass't. Wagon Masters-PAID[*]Schlee, Jim and Bev - worknomore - Ass't. Wagon Masters-PAID
[*]Bill and Jan - Mains, Bill and Jan-PAID [*]billinja - Billings, Jim and Donna-PAID [*]birchbark - Baden, Royce and Ruth Anne-PAID [*] Blackshadow - Vander Meulen, John and Barbara - PAID
[*]Camping Koehlers - Koehler, Roy and Debbie-PAID [*]camptime - Snell, Brian and Donna-PAID [*]Capn Chris - Holmes, Chris and Lynn-PAID [*]Chiplynne - Rice, Chip and Lynne-PAID [*]deehorselover - Obrien, Deidra(Dee)- PAID [*]djkark1osi - Karkheck, David and Susie-PAID [*]djr - Ruehle, Donald and Janice-PAID [*]DonandBonnie - Lee, Don and Bonnie-PAID [*]DTIEDEMAN - Tiedeman, Don and Jane-PAID [*]Dunrovin1955 - Kight, Brent and Patty-PAID [*]Exnavydiver - McNair, Dave and Betsy-PAID [*]George Morey - Morey, George and Linda-PAID [*]gmstrom -Strom, Glenn and Mary- PAID [*]H. John Kohl - Kohl, H. John- PAID [*]Hamcampers - Heins, Erwin and Kaye- PAID [*]HamRad - Hill, Dennis and Mary Kay- PAID [*]HOOK - Sessoms, Larry and Pat-PAID [*]JandBHall - Hall, Robert(Bob)and Judy-PAID [*]Jay Bird - Person, George and Rosetta-PAID [*]jdvier - Vier, Jack and Margie Reynolds-PAID [*]jimc - Crockett, Jim and Terry- PAID [*]Jimcol - Collins, Jim and Linda-PAID [*]JimnJulie - Painter, Jim and Julie-PAID [*]Joe in Texas - Huber, Joe and Janet-PAID [*]Johnsonw - Johnson, Walt and Joanne-PAID [*]jpkelpe - Kelpe, Paul and Jan- PAID [*]K0LCB - Boyer, Leonard(LC) and Marilyn- PAID [*]ka9vrx - Ziegler, Dennis and Donna-PAID [*]Ladybug8881 - DeWitt, Susan and Ed-PAID [*]Linduh- Wooderson, Linda and Bill(Woody)-PAID [*]Lkeller - Keller Larry and Carol-PAID [*]lostshakerofsalt - Pena, Steve and Diane-PAID [*]Ma and Pa Wilson - Wilson, Max & Pam-PAID [*]Markrving - Allen, Mark and Vicki-PAID [*]Max - McFarlin, Pat & Taher, Ben-PAID [*]mdgear - Gearhart, Margaret and Dwayne- PAID [*]mdwerner - Werner, Marc and Donna-PAID [*]MP2 - Patten, Miles and Marjorie-PAID [*]Mrs. CountryGuy - Stevens, Carol and Al-PAID [*]Mynabird - Greenlee, Bob and Mina-PAID [*]NCFischers - Fischer, Jim & Vickie-PAID [*]onekla - Adams, Kathy and Brian-PAID [*]Paperheart - Albright, Janie and Phillip- PAID[*]paul mantz-powers - Mantz-Powers, Paul and Lynn- PAID [*]PVCOACH - Uhler, Ted and Beth-PAID [*]rames14 - Ames, Ron and Terrie-PAID [*]RburhornJR - Burhorn, Robert and Sharon-PAID [*]RC and Samatha - Lovett, Richard & Patty- PAID [*]remhob - Bohmer, Lynn and Pat- PAID [*]richfaa - LaScola, Richard and Helen-PAID [*]ricksay - Say, Rick and Linda-PAID [*]rmthelen - Thelen, Rich and Pat-PAID [*]rohrmann - Rohrmann, Robert and Becky-PAID [*]Scott-Pati - Luciano, Scott and Pati-PAID [*]sgtpp214 - Kedrowski, David and Carla-PAID [*]Sharon Williamson - Williamson, Sharon and David- PAID [*]shovelhead86 - Dahl, John and Jackie-PAID [*]slowboy4748 - Rankin, Charlie and MaryAnn- PAID [*]Snowbiz - Walsh, Bud and Susie- PAID [*]Southstl - Simmons, Steve and Evelyn-PAID [*]sugar - Evans, Mary Ann and Charles-PAID [*]tbhd2 - Maison, Dennis, Sharon, Jennifer-PAID [*]TCWildman- Wildman, Tim and Carey-PAID [*]The Black Pearl - Norton, Annette and Charles- PAID [*]Tom S. - Struckman, Tom & Marlene-PAID [*]twindman - Windman, Tom and Gail-PAID [*]Virginia Young - Young, Steve and Virginia(Gina)-PAID [*]waltandlynne - Carothers, Walt and Lynne- PAID [*]WaltBennett - Bennett, Walt and Adrienne- PAID [*]winter Texan - Cook, Ed and Laura-PAID

Registered (non-camping) [list_to_fix][*][*][*]
Waiting List (in order of registration) [list_to_fix][*][*][*]
Cancellations (by MOC User Name) [list_to_fix][*]Snowbirds R us[*]c214dick[*]samiterry [*]marika32[*]artfuldodger[*]dllapell[*]Grey Nomads[*]Lack of HP[*]Chip[*]Artemus Gordon[*]DQDICK[*]Luna Lonestar[*]JandC[*]Emmel[*]DB_Engineer[*]Fritz7[*]bdimmick

Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:41 AM   #2
jdvier
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10130
I do not see my name on the list. Do we need to pay before it appears?
MOC user name is (jdvier). We are first timers. Please email me information.
jdvier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:21 AM   #3
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jdvier

I do not see my name on the list. Do we need to pay before it appears?
MOC user name is (jdvier). We are first timers. Please email me information.
Did you send in an email as directed in this link?

http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=58599

That is first.
Mynabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:41 PM   #4
RburhornJR
Established Member

M.O.C. #13236
I also don't see my name on the list. I sent the required info (MOC UserId, full names attending, cell phone number, email) to 2014MOCfallrally@montanaowners.com with the word "registration first time" in the subject line. I sent this on Fri 7/25/2014. I did not get an "undeliverable" message so I assume it was delivered. I haven't received any response to that email. What's the next step? Do I go ahead and pay the fees for the rally without some sort of site number or reference number?
RburhornJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 04:05 PM   #5
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Your Wagon Master, Rondo had another Rally this week to run, in Nebraska.

I'll just guess he was a bit busy.

I vote for letting him get home! LOL

There are still 50 campsites available, or were at the last posting of attendees.

We still have a few weeks to get registered and paid. Campsites are assigned right before the rally.

It will all work out. Your admins and moderators and Wagon Masters do a terrific job every year. They are like, totally amazing!

Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #6
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Thanks Carol! I'm back and hope everything is up to date as of this date!
Old 07-31-2014, 04:14 AM   #7
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
List looks good, Rondo!!

Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:45 PM   #8
twindman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5651
I just paid and paypal didn't have a place to leave instructions. So I entered my name and 2014 Rally Fees in the description area. Hope you figure it out.
Thanks.

Tom and Gail
2013 Mountaineer 362
2012 Silverado 2500
twindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #9
Camping Koehlers
Established Member

M.O.C. #9397
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by twindman

I just paid and paypal didn't have a place to leave instructions. So I entered my name and 2014 Rally Fees in the description area. Hope you figure it out.
Thanks.
We just did the same thing. Couldn't find anyplace for more instructions (backed out and looked twice!) I do have a transaction ID if needed.
Roy & Debbi Koehler
Camping Koehlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 02:11 AM   #10
jdvier
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10130
We paid over a week ago and still do not see it posted. Please contact me about this.
Jack & Margie. 10130
jdvier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 03:57 AM   #11
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Jack it sometimes takes up to three or more days for us to get the responses back from PayPal. Since it is a weekend they more than likely have the part-time staff on and it may take a day or two to get it back from them. I'm sure we'll hear from them and if not we'll check it out and see why we haven't heard anything.
Old 08-14-2014, 01:24 AM   #12
DonandBonnie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5906
We should be shown in green. This is our first national rally.
DonandBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:11 PM   #13
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Thanks! Change will be made! Didn't realize I had recorded it incorrectly!
Old 08-30-2014, 02:55 PM   #14
Ladybug8881
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14640
How much are the fees?? Finally achieved entrance to Forum and tonight got in and sent required email with full name, user name, and cell phone number (along with REGISTRATION. FIRST TIME in Subject line.)
Ladybug8881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:58 PM   #15
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ladybug8881

How much are the fees?? Finally achieved entrance to Forum and tonight got in and sent required email with full name, user name, and cell phone number (along with REGISTRATION. FIRST TIME in Subject line.)
Please see this topic/thread:

http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=58875
Lady RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 04:03 PM   #16
Paul Mantz-Powers
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #11216
Paul and Lynn Mantz Powers: Thank you for putting on the list. Please note that my wife's name is Lynn not Linda.
Paul Mantz-Powers is offline   Reply With Quote