Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 11-01-2005, 02:20 AM   #1
Les and Julie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1057
Branson, Missouri

We are staying at Branson Stagecoach RV Park -- if anyone is in the area let us know and perhaps we can get together. Wil be here until Nov 7th
Les & Julie

Les and Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 03:41 PM   #2
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
Les - Julie - I e mailed you also, but if you don't check your e mail. Christa and I are going to be staying at the ABC CG on the northside of Branson From Friday sometime to the 7th . We have friends in the Branson - Springfield area. But should things develop where we have some free time I will try to contact you prehaps we could have a cup of coffee and visit or go out to dinner togeather. I just have to play it by ear right now. That is if you don't mind spending some time with and old white haired man & younger lady. Oh, as previously mentioned we are CONTROLLED by a 2 1/2 year old Bichon by the name of Daisy May.

Later John H (aka Hemlockusa)
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 11:21 AM   #3
countrygirl
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2831
Padre and Countrygirl just got home today from a few days in Branson.
We had a wonderful time! The shows were fabulous....Be sure to see the Andy Williams show and also The Lowe Family Christmas Show. The Christmas shows are on right now and they are good.
Padre and I stayed at the Cooper Creek RV park and really enjoyed staying there. I highly recommend it. Sort of hard to find...but, nice setting.
Have a great time in Branson and I do hope that you see the beautiful foliage that we were able to enjoy this week. It was vivid!!
Countrygirl
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:44 PM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Well, today is the 7th and I'm just now seeing this. Les and Julie, I don't know where you're headed from Branson but if you happen to get to the Independence, MO, area, let us know. You, too, John and Christa.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 07:31 AM   #5
Les and Julie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1057
Sorry we missed Padre & Country Girl and also Steve Reigle. Spent a great week in Branson, fall colours were beautiful and we took in a couple of shows, Larry Gatlin & the Lennon Sisters Christmas Show and also the Dixie Stampeed Christmas Show --- enjoyed both. We did get together with John & Christa and we had a nice visit. It is really nice to meet other MOC members -- hope to meet up with many more during our travels.

We are presently in Okalhoma for a couple of days, heading to Amarillo KOA on the 9th, then on to Santa Fe for a week.
Les and Julie is offline   Reply With Quote