Winterize now? 2 more Camping trips in the next month
It's October 17 and I have a camping trip booked for the end of October, and mid November.
My RV is in storage 1.5 hours away in Winchester, VA and tomorrow night the forecast is the temps will get down to a low of 33 degrees. And then for the rest of week until my next trip the lows will be in the mid-40s.
Do I need to drive out to the RV today and winterize it as a precaution? I know 33 degrees is above freezing, but what if it dips down to 32 for a couple of hours?
How long (minutes? hours? days?) does the temperature need to stay at freezing before water in the plumbing starts freezing and breaking things?
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 QC LB DRW Laramie 6.7L -- Patriot Blue!
2011 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 347THT
2008 Suzuki SV650
2011 German Shepherd Dog