Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-28-2008, 03:23 PM   #21
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
There are also many members who read only. They have never posted but they read often. We have to consider they are still active so you may not see their handle but they are out there. We have met several of these "reader only" members. Remember also that you cannot assume all members will contribute. Also please remember about buying MOC merchandise, that profit goes to support the MOC. All of this merchandise is top notch. I started a spreadsheet several years ago when the MOC numbers were first listed. I update every day or so with new members. And then about every 6 months I compare my list to the list on the MOC. I have a count on the spreadsheet and right now I show 3519 numbers being used. When the suggestion first arose for contributions, it was for a annual contribution. My opinion (humble it may be) would be for everyone to contribute whatever they want without a suggestion. Some can afford more, some may not be able to afford any. I do not think we want to suggest you cannot be on this fabulous forum if you do not contribute. JMHO
Happy trails...................

Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #22
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We have contributed 50.00 every year. That is only @4.16 per month, I do know @ what the expenses of maintaining the web site are but have no idea of other expenses or if my 50.00 is a fair share or not. I figure that if the owners needed help in MOC expenses they would say so. Meanwhile I am sure that whatever we contribute is appreciated by the owners.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote