Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-03-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Black water Tank Finish

Well, I am sure that most of you have been following our trials with the busted blackwater tank. It was replaced last Friday and CW did the replacement. They normally close at 6pm on Fridays but stayed till 7:30. They did a great job and I just dumped today and no leaks. With all the time and delays we are finally back on the road again and Keystone stepped up and got it here and even are sending our replacement microwave/convection. All the rest of the repairs we will have done back to Wisconsin in late May or June. We are very happy with the work and now that I have had time to cool off we will continue with our fulltime life style. Hopefully we can make to Key West before we head north... Dave and Betsy P.S. Thank you to all who supported us during the past few weeks..

Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
It is good to hear that things are going better for you now and you are back on track.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #3
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
exnavydiver, We are so glad that you are mended and back on track.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 02:52 PM   #4
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
DITTO!!

glad that episode is over, and hee hee, we know you are too!

Enjoy the Keys!!!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:19 PM   #5
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Dave & Betsy,

Sure are happy you two got it all worked out & things are as they should be. As Carol says enjoy the Keys. Our lake is still frozen so not coming back to the frozen tundra is a good idea. However the weather today was in the 60's and tomorrow they promise more of the same.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:40 PM   #6
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Glad to hear your black is back. Enjoy that Big Sky now.....
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:46 PM   #7
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Dick and Patty, my best friend and his wife were from Lake Orion. The big "C" got him in 2000, still miss him. Anyway I talked to the fire chief back in Land O Lakes and he says the snow is melting fast but the nights are still in the high 20s. He said he went out in the yard today and it was only up to his shoulder, he is 6'2". They have had a huge amount this year, good for them, we haven't hee hee. We still have to stay here in Brooklet, Ga. Our house is still on the market and only one show this whole winter. Oh well, maybe better market in the spring. We will be here for a few more weeks for some Dr. appointments then if the schedule allows we will head to KW. We should head back north after KW maybe in late May. Only to arrive after the LAST frost. I hate winterizing for just 2 weeks. We will get home and empty the rig then take it down to the dealer in Wisconsin Rapids for all the other warranty work. Betsy is now posting as labmom on the GGM section. Dave and Betsy
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:55 PM   #8
Icehouse
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7893
I have to add my two cents worth and say congratulations! Been there, done that, and I don't envy you!!!!!
Tammy
Icehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:02 AM   #9
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Lets hope that it will be smooth sailing from here on out.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:09 AM   #10
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Over the years I have resigned myself to the fact that the expression "Move in ready." (for both stick and mobile houses) is an incomplete sentence. The complete sentence is "Move in ready, if you don't look too close!" (Which should also be accompanied by "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger." and, based on my experience, I should be Xena the warrior princess! )

I've been following your trials and tribulations with the blackwater tank and am really happy that the final result seems to be that, despite some foot dragging and "Murphy's Law" taking over temporarily, everything finally came together and the right people stepped up to the plate. Hopefully, the remainder of your "punch list" for warranty work will be taken care of easily when you get back. Good luck!

Robin
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote