Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 09-28-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
MUDCHIEF WHERE ARE YOU

As a Member of the MONTANA FORUM, would everyone please look out for MUDCHIEF.... HE AND HIS LOVELY LINDA are wondering around the USA CAREFREE AND FANCY FREE...Should you see them please advise that HIS BUDDY HEMLOCKUSA has been searching for that MONTANA of his to head our way... RIO GRANDE VALLEY for the winter... EVERYONE ONE ELSE IS WELCOME TOO. ONE PHONE CALL AND THE COFFEE IS ON...

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT.

John H

Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
rollie41
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6844
Janet and I are leaving Goshen today and will be seeing them Friday afternoon in Payola for a couple days. I'll give him the message. Rollie
rollie41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:32 AM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Hey John! Good to see you are still stirring the pot Come visit here more often, it's good to hear from you. Are they coming down there?
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
Rollie I would appreciate you letting him know I am looking for him. Rollie be aware that MUDCHIEF (Dennis and Linda) got kicked out of Kansas for running a BOOT LEG OPERATION South of Kansas city, They used a farm as a cover... Dennis made the HOOCH and Linda sold it at the local PTA AND CHURCH FUNCIONS... Don't light any matches around either one of them. Oh you can tell them I said so...

OZ, I am going to try and get them down here in the Valley for awhile this fall.. You too..... It's all down hill my friend. MONTYMAN AND BILL COLLIER WILL ALSO BE DOWN HERE, With his old BEAT UP FORD.. ho ho ho..

I am going to stop now, before I get a HIT PUT OUT ON ME....
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote