Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 05-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
OrangeCrate
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9410
Graphics Replaced !!!!

Graphics on our '09' 340 RLQ were coming off (Front and Back).. Charles Wade (Western Factory Rep.) looked at our rig along with several others while we were at the spring Rally in Jackson.
I contacted Charles and my local dealer (Bretz RV, Missoula, Mt.) about the problem when we got back home from our Spring 'Cruise'... After what I consider a pretty reasonable amount of time (a couple of months)... We just got our Monty back yeaterday with the new Graphics installed.
The Graphics were provided 'no cost to me' by Keystone and Mr. Bretz authorized the labor @ 'no cost to me'... I also received a Follow-up call from "Michelle" (Keystone Customer Service, {PH. 866 425 4369}) after I had contacted Mr. Wade... She wanted to be sure we were being taken care of..
THANKS KEYSTONE / BRETZ RV....

OrangeCrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
BrokenElbow
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6835
I'm impressed. Congrats.
BrokenElbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #3
helmick
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8890
Way to go Dick, congratulations.
helmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
We just got new graphics for our whole rig, a 2007 3585SA. Burlington did come through with the graphics, because we'd reported the problem and sent photos to them in 2008, when the first problems appeared. It did take a couple of years to get some action, but at least we didn't have to pay for the graphics. Keystone chipped in for half the labor.

While we were glad to get our rig looking good again, it's still unacceptable that the graphics started deteriorating as quickly as they did (within 15 months of owning the new trailer) and that we had to pay for half the labor, a sizeable amount of cash.

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:28 AM   #5
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
Always nice to hear good news....
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:20 AM   #6
DonandDonna

M.O.C. #7683
Send a message via ICQ to DonandDonna
I'm glad to hear someone got their graphics replaced. We have had two Keystone rigs where the graphics peeled and neither the dealer or Keystone would stand behind them. The first was a 2004 Cougar and the rig we have now which is a 2008 Montana. I am very dissapointed with Keystone and will probably never buy another Keystone product. I have seen rigs much older than ours and the graphics still look good.
DonandDonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #7
cdaniels
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7380
DonandDonna... have you tried lately? It seems they declined graphic's for a while and now have taken another stand with replacing them. There are many 2008 models that have gotten thiers replaced in the last month. We got our 2009 Big Sky replaced in April with no hassle within 2 weeks. I would give it another try. We had to send an email pic of the graphic's and within 2 hrs had an ok. 2 weeks later in the mail. PM me with your email address and I will forward who I dealt with. We only got the graphic free not the labor.
cdaniels is offline   Reply With Quote