Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2010, 05:50 AM   #1
randye
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7139
Training

Hi All I have a question about Training. Has anyone perchased the coarse to do walk throughs from the Texas Perfessor? How was the program and can it help working with adding some income? I have been doing machanics all my life and understand things that need attention. Just want some feedback before investing time and money to a program, if it doesn't provide something back. Thanks.

randye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
randye
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7139
Has no one taken the program that is offered by, the Texas Professor?I was sure someone would have, well if not I guess I will be the first to find out how the program works.
randye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
randye, I've never heard of anyone taking that program. At our dealership, our man is a seasoned rver and has been doing the walk thrus for a long time.
Same where we purchased the Montana, (we don't sell them), they used a man that actually trained another fellow when we did our walk thru.
These men are doing everything from pop-ups to class a's.
Personally, I think experience speaks louder that a book when learning first hand.
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #4
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Randye,
If the program you are talking about is about how to live in or tow or whatever with an RV then I am not surprised that very few or no one has purchased it. I certainly would not. I think Steve said it best.... experience along with a bit of common sense will give you all you need to be successful with an RV.

Good luck.
HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote