Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-22-2021, 07:08 AM   #41
Sean
Established Member

M.O.C. #29400
Hey everyone, sorry I didn't mean to no get back to ya, we are crunch time with wedding planning thanks again for your advice, I'm learning something new and useful with each response so I really appreciate it!

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 07:15 AM   #42
Daryles
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24086
Congratulations.
Lots of good info here.
Just to add ...
Reinforce bedroom closet rod. I have read many stories of new people loafing up the bedroom closet with clothes only to find the rod broken and clothes on the floor.
buy 1/2" (3/4" outside diameter) steel pipe same lenght as your rod. Buy new rod holders (current ones are plastic).
Alise 1-Inch Dia Shower Closet... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077HKCQW4...p_mob_ap_share
Remove the closet rod holders and rod from the closet. You have to cut off about 1" of the brown vinyl coating off the rod so the new rod holders will slide onto the rod. Wrap tape around the ends and middle of the steel pipe so it fits snugly inside the closet rod. Put the new steel rod holders on the rod and reinstall it in the closet.

In the bathroom.
Put the shower head on the floor of the shower along with any other heavy bottles. I have head stories of glass shower doors broken during travel. I always wondered if perhaps it was caused by the shower head falling while traveling and bouncing into the glass.
Daryles is offline   Reply With Quote