Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-28-2013, 04:32 PM   #21
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
With all the mods we've done this was the first rig that almost got us to trade and may still accomplish that someday.

DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:57 AM   #22
Captain Joe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10764
Just looked at the pictures at the Macon, GA, Camping World. Very nice, but you would have to move the recliners out of the slide to see the TV or sit in the left side recliner, keep the door and window open, and look through them to see the TV.

Here is a link to the photos:

http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2014...35MK-111167578
Captain Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:39 AM   #23
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Nahhh, it looks like that I am sure, just did not seem that way sitting in the unit.

Course, we have a telie in the stick built that we look at from an angle not at all unlike what we felt it was in the 3735.

Now, I need $$. Always that little detail! LOL

Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:54 AM   #24
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Captain Joe

Just looked at the pictures at the Macon, GA, Camping World. Very nice, but you would have to move the recliners out of the slide to see the TV or sit in the left side recliner, keep the door and window open, and look through them to see the TV.

Here is a link to the photos:

http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2014...35MK-111167578
I looked at the pictures and it does look like that in the picture, but....

1. The recliners are rockers and I have not known anyone to leave the chairs pushed up against the wall when set-up. Thus the chairs can be turned a bit AND I do not remember "if" the chairs swiveled or not. Perhaps Carol can remember or it says so in the brochure. (On the other hand....some owners remove one or all and replace with their own preferences. JMHO)

2. The tv does come out and swivel. I know it has been noted before, just reminding.

3. Perhaps there are a lot of people who come in to watch a movie or tv with a group. We do not and so it would not be a problem for us or for "some" of the people we know.

IMHO .....if this is the only issue with this floor plan, then, I think Keystone has a winner. Some people will make the concession.
Mynabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:42 AM   #25
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Mina, you wrote: "AND I do not remember "if" the chairs swiveled or not. Perhaps Carol can remember - - "

Nope, do not remember.

You know Al and I, IF we ever get this beauty, we will be making a few changes in there. Al loved that couch, you can bet some cash he will claim that buggar for his telie watching hours! LOL

The chairs would be subject to change, take one out, or maybe take both out?? Futon in, or out??

But, of course, as always, $$$$$$$ first.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #26
Ramblin Roadrunners
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7616
Send a message via MSN to Ramblin Roadrunners
I have a problem with TV veiwing
Ramblin Roadrunners is offline   Reply With Quote