Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 09-11-2013, 08:06 AM   #21
WaltBennett
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13325
I've checked our '10 3665 several times and have not found any cracks anywhere. Also just purchased a Mor/Ryde wet bold kit (Amazon had the best price) and one of the brackets was misaligned when welded. Sent an email to Mor/Ryde and received TWO replacements in two days - even though I told them I wasn't installing the kit for a month or two. I'd say they've really good customer service and if I've a problem with the LRE system, I'll contact them first vs. asking an RV dealer that would love to make money off me.

Old 09-12-2013, 01:27 AM   #22
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by WaltBennett

I've checked our '10 3665 several times and have not found any cracks anywhere. Also just purchased a Mor/Ryde wet bold kit (Amazon had the best price) and one of the brackets was misaligned when welded. Sent an email to Mor/Ryde and received TWO replacements in two days - even though I told them I wasn't installing the kit for a month or two. I'd say they've really good customer service and if I've a problem with the LRE system, I'll contact them first vs. asking an RV dealer that would love to make money off me.

You go it correct. LOL

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #23
triplehorn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13448
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by mail2us

You indicated that you have contacted Mor/Ryde. Mor/ryde is a good company in support of it's customers. If you haven't talked to the manager yet, his name is Ben Wiginton. I would call them again to follow-up with Jim at (574)293-1581 x 219. I found him to be professional and helpful. Good Luck.
Regretably this is not going well. I emailed the invoice as requested and after waiting a week I sent a follow up email included the invoice attachments again. Here was the reply...

Quote:
quote:Thank you for the receipt. How old is your unit?

Our warranty process needs to be initiated before the work is done. This allows us to send out parts at no charge and authorize a specific labor amount.

Thank you,

Todd Obergfell

Inside Sales

MOR/ryde International

(574) 293-1581 x 224
I have a call into Ben as suggested but no reply as of yet. We did the repair before contacting MorRyde as we were mid Sunday afternoon on Labor day weekend. This product only lasted about 10 trips out 3-500 miles per trip within 24 months. 3000 to 5000 miles and a suspension is shot?? This was either a defective product or inferior product and so far MorRyde seems unwilling to back it up.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:10 AM   #24
triplehorn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13448
MorRyde is sending me replacement LRE blocks. It was that or they would send me their cost for them. < $200.