Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-01-2019, 06:05 AM   #21
CruiserMB

M.O.C. #23875
Will be ordering mine in the fall but have been researching and speaking with folks from Haylett RV in Coldwater Michigan, family owned, and ZERO dealer prep fees.
They think that should come with the purchase and not an add on to be charged for.

I live in New Mexico and will make the trip to them....

CruiserMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 05:39 AM   #22
MaxwellD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Montana High Country View Post
RV Station -Nacogdoches TX - didn't buy there but he Service Manager, hopefully he stays there, got warranty work done for us and the parts department has gone out of their way to help

As mentioned above it all depends on the Service Manager
RV Station Tyler (Hwy 69 North) - These guys are the best! I think their business is built on their service, although they have a good selection of Montanas and SOB’s. I don’t know if RV Stations are a franchise, or maybe the same owner (?) but I will be buying my next one from them BECAUSE of their outstanding service. They even dispatched a tech to my home to repair a broken slide cable once. Every time I have been there we have been pleased. If you are in East Texas - this is where you should go for service IMO.
MaxwellD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 05:21 PM   #23
dhenry3
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #18670
Ditto on RV outlet. We purchased our Montana a year ago and they were fantastic on price and service/

dhenry3 is offline   Reply With Quote